Schedule 2025 release date

Marga.Anders

Hi,

I found my perfect cruise in 2025 with NCL from Rome to Istanbul. Because I do not fly I need a cruise back from Istanbul to Rome.  Thought I found the perfect one with Cunard leaving May 24th from Istanbul but just found out that's 2024.

I can't find the schedule for 2025 which is understandable since it's a long ways away. But can somebody tell me when I can expect these to be released?

I can't book the first cruise without since the 2nd one or I would be stuck in Istanbul :-)

Also waiting on 2025 schedules as I'll be celebrating God willing my 60th and if he spares DH too our 40th anniversary so its a big year for us.  

I'm liking Alaska which likely will be on the new beastie Anne or the land of Oz & NZ spoilt for choice I'm sure 😀 fingers crossed we stay healthy and wealthy until then 😀 😊 😉 

2 hours ago, 2BACRUISER said:

Also waiting on 2025 schedules as I'll be celebrating God willing my 60th and if he spares DH too our 40th anniversary so its a big year for us.  

I'm liking Alaska which likely will be on the new beastie Anne or the land of Oz & NZ spoilt for choice I'm sure 😀 fingers crossed we stay healthy and wealthy until then 😀 😊 😉 

What makes you think Queen Anne will be going to Alaska?

2 hours ago, techteach said:

A while back in an e-mail or a  brochure Cunard said that the QA would be cruising to Alaska in order to provide more capacity. I feared that might happen very soon so we booked another cruise to Alaska on the  QE for next year. 

Although the 2014 schedules for the QE have not been published - to my knowledge - it appears the QE will be in the area to do the Alaska cruises for that year. If the information I have seen about the QA is correct, it will not be anywhere near the Canadian west coast in 2024.

14 hours ago, techteach said:

I thought I saw it she would be there next couple year so assumed she'd be taking over from QE as she's redeployed to med?? Hey I may have dreamed it but sure it was announced as the plan for her 🤔🤔crossed posted with @david,Mississauga

Edited by 2BACRUISER
Add info
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, 2BACRUISER said:

I thought I saw it she would be there next couple year so assumed she'd be taking over from QE as she's redeployed to med?? Hey I may have dreamed it but sure it was announced as the plan for her 🤔🤔crossed posted with @david,Mississauga

My QA cancellation info from Cunard makes clear that she will be running Southampton round trips in 2024