Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

Just now, blarko said:

@sid_9169 don’t you have a portable charger?

I do, but I'm always on the move. I'll give it a little extra charge when I get to the hotel. This phone usually gets me through about three days on one charge, but I don't fiddle with it nearly as much as home as when I'm doing a "Live"...

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

There's a lady sitting down in my area that I KNOW that I know, but I don't know from where. I think that I used to work with her, but I can't place her in my mind... 

Approach.  She might be battery worthy!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

I also completely forgot my vaccine card... I hope that's not going to be a problem... I'm getting senile in my old age.

You won’t need it to board, but it’s a good idea to keep a photo of it on your phone.

• Like 3

I just remembered who that lady was. She was somebody I used to work with years ago, but I still can't remember her name. The company that I was working for at the time had some SERIOUS turnover, so I didn't even bother to learn people's names sometimes.

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 8

Have a good flight.  

I'm wondering if you and Saint Greg will have an opportunity to meet in person when he hands the vessel over to you tomorrow.  Or are you just going to be 2 ships that pass in the night?

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, BohJang said:

Have a good flight.  

I'm wondering if you and Saint Greg will have an opportunity to meet in person when he hands the vessel over to you tomorrow.  Or are you just going to be 2 ships that pass in the night?

While that would be awesome, most likely they'll have to meet offsite or arrange a time just outside the terminal.  🙁

• Like 3

Welcome to Miami... The flight was uneventful other than the usual passenger shenanigans... I quickly made my way through the terminal, and luckily my EZ Card still had some value left on it. I'm waiting on the next Metrorail towards downtown. Hopefully the hotel will go ahead and let me check in and go to my room...

PXL_20221203_181311990.jpg

• Like 7