Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

I went to try and flush the toilet a second ago, and nothing... I pushed the button again: nothing... Again, nothing. A fourth time: nothing... Finally, on the fifth try it worked... I was hoping that I wasn't about to leave them a parting gift they would never forget...

• Like 3
  • Haha 12

1 minute ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

There are You Tube videos that demonstrate how to make a carrying handle for boxes with packing tape.  It might not be something you would trust constantly, but could be an asset when picking it up.  

I'm sure I can MacGuyver something...

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

If the TSA says anything about the cigars, I'm just going to tell them they're fake... Or, at least that's my understanding...

PXL_20221210_144127727.jpg

From the looks of that, the only thing missing to make sure it's red-flagged by TSA is a wire sticking out.

• Like 6
  • Haha 22

16 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm tellin' you, these waiters are on it. Every time I finish the last bite of something, it disappears and the next course arrives...

Lobster... Looks massive in the picture, but it's pretty small.

PXL_20221209_225940180.thumb.jpg.aa78b088dd6f1c145f939422bda5da05.jpg

Is there a worldwide broccoli shortage?  I know they are serving smaller portions, but that is a bit ridiculous. I guess I'll have to beg for extra veggies.  I wonder how much is allowed before they charge me extra?      

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okay, at least I finally checked something off my list! I did three laps around the course, including the zip line and plank three times each. You just have to trust the equipment, plus the if the guy who was in front of me didn't break the harness, I knew that I was safe... I guess that I might head up to Serenity and lay out in the sun before taking a shower... If I don't come back sunburned, they'll think I lied about the whole vacation...

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

From the looks of that, the only thing missing to make sure it's red-flagged by TSA is a wire sticking out.

I just found this online, so hopefully it's not going to be an issue... Of course, you can't believe everything on the internet.

Screenshot_20221210-104640.png

• Like 10

Sid I'm not sure if it was one of your reviews (think it was on the Encore) or one of the many other reviews I've read.  But I believe you used to take pictures of people sleeping with their feet on the couches. It would freak people out seeing the stinky and ugly feet all over the upholstery.  Since you are shooting for the "Going out with a bang" maybe one last picture of the inconsiderate feet could get the posts exploding. Just a thought.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, DandytheCop said:

Sid I'm not sure if it was one of your reviews (think it was on the Encore) or one of the many other reviews I've read.  But I believe you used to take pictures of people sleeping with their feet on the couches. It would freak people out seeing the stinky and ugly feet all over the upholstery.  Since you are shooting for the "Going out with a bang" maybe one last picture of the inconsiderate feet could get the posts exploding. Just a thought.

Sounds like some good clean afternoon fun!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

If the TSA says anything about the cigars, I'm just going to tell them they're fake... Or, at least that's my understanding...

PXL_20221210_144127727.jpg

Nothing suspicious here...you will be going to secondary with that packaging for sure!! haha good luck!

• Like 2