Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

1 hour ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

From the looks of that, the only thing missing to make sure it's red-flagged by TSA is a wire sticking out.

The only thing better would be if Sid wears his Tony Montana shirt and hands it to BCP agent while loudly saying, Say ello to my lil friend! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

The only thing is, they tell people not to wrap their gifts.  You’ve got everything pretty well wrapped.  

If they want me to unwrap it I can... I just put the plastic bags on there to hopefully keep them fresh until I can put them in my friends humidor.

• Like 1

When I went up to Serenity to get some sun it was pretty crowded... People on almost every chair, and items on most of the rest. I found a row of three that contained a backpack, a flip flop, and another flip flop... I just took the bag and put it on one of the chairs with the flip flop... This lady was looking at me like I just robbed a bank... I just continued to lay down my towel and get settled... 

About a half hour or so later, I heard some voices approaching, and one them said something like "he stole our chair"... I wasn't sure if they were talking about me because I had a t-shirt over my face.

Sure enough, apparently these were the backpack and flip flop people... Roughly Midwestern accents, probably Ohio or Minnesota. So, the guy says "hey, those are our chairs"... I slowly removed the towel from my head, and used my best Robert De Niro accent and line from Taxi Driver... "You talkin' to me?"... He says "yeah, you stole one of our chairs"... I said "sorry, but it looks like you're trying to steal my chair"... He says "don't play games with me, we want our chairs"... I said "you can have this one as soon as I'm finished, but I'm not done yet"... At that point, I just laid back down and put the t shirt back over my face.

I could hear the conversation between them like: "well, what are we going to do? He's in our chair?"... They talked amongst themselves for a minute, and I just continued to ignore them. Next, the guy says again: "well, are you going to give us our chairs?"... I looked up again, and said "I told you that when I was done you could have the chair, but I'm not done yet"... I continued "if you want to go get security, then do it, but for right now this is my chair"... The guy huffed and puffed, and eventually they all stomped away mad... 

Long story short, they had to go find somewhere else to sit...

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 15
  • Haha 40

28 minutes ago, CelticMCO said:

Let's hope the ramp rats are kind to your box...

It's packed in a smaller box inside the bigger box, and my dirty clothes are surrounding all of it. I'm pretty sure they'd have to really beat it up to break anything. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

They're barely just opened, and it's full already... Get your final Alchemy Bar drinks of the cruise... Tomorrow, there'll be a whole new set of lucky passengers on board...

PXL_20221210_190938543.jpg

WOW!! No wonder Volodymyr Zelensky was Time Magazine's person of the year!!

He's leading Ukraine, fighting Russia, all the while sitting at the Alchemy bar in a green shirt.

Who knew?

• Like 6
  • Haha 19

3 minutes ago, bluetardis said:

@sid_9169, I’m thinking about your booze being carried on the plane….it’s more then 3 ounces..how is it going to be allowed? Don’t want you to lose the booze

PXL_20221210_192812645.jpg

I got a couple of cardboard boxes in St Maarten, and the padding will be my dirty clothes... It'll be a checked bag.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

"Let the Alchemy begin..."

Patron anejo and elderflower liqueur mixed with who knows what. Big Nikola...

PXL_20221210_190505862.thumb.jpg.2b2a66f32cf07502d53b951cb9c1b599.jpg

PXL_20221210_190509473.jpg

Every time you write "Nikola" the "Ricola" cough drop commercial jingle runs through my head.  You knocked this review out of the park - safe trip back to the ATL... 

• Like 1