Individual Ship Boards?

uneamie

Maybe I am not looking in the right places but are there separate boards for the Individual Ships? It would be nice to go directly to a board that is devoted to the ship your next cruise is booked on etc. So much we have to sift through to get "just our ship" info. Any thoughts?

4 minutes ago, uneamie said:

Maybe I am not looking in the right places but are there separate boards for the Individual Ships? It would be nice to go directly to a board that is devoted to the ship your next cruise is booked on etc. So much we have to sift through to get "just our ship" info. Any thoughts?

The Roll Call boards are probably what you're looking for. There's a Roll Call for each sailing.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

The Roll Call boards are probably what you're looking for. There's a Roll Call for each sailing.

Yeah...I know about the roll calls. But that generally does not have much info about the ship, reviews etc. It's Just people getting together about their up coming cruise. I want to get info about the ship from people who have cruise on it without thumbing through endless posts in the regular boards. But thank you for your post. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, uneamie said:

Yeah...I know about the roll calls. But that generally does not have much info about the ship, reviews etc. It's Just people getting together about their up coming cruise. I want to get info about the ship from people who have cruise on it without thumbing through endless posts in the regular boards. But thank you for your post. 

Cruise Critic has reviews by ship. Look at the top of the  page and click on "Reviews". Then select the ship you're interested in.

Edited by njhorseman
  • Like 3