Beyond - Formal night from Florida, how formal is it?

Philoufelin

This is such a hot topic.  We like to dress and enjoy chic night- I no longer wear a gown- a fancy dress or silk pants and a dressy top is what I wear now- my DH enjoys dressing up and always wears a tie and jacket chic nights.And he also dresses for work in a shirt and tie daily.    We have seen the full gamet as others have said.  From housework and gardening attire to ballroom clothes.  

Do what you feel you will be comfortable wearing.  Just no gym or pool attire. Celebrity has listed what they consider Chic attire for those who need recommendations.  Enjoy your cruise

4 hours ago, Philoufelin said:

Hey everybody,

i’ve done celebrity in europe where formal night everyone was wearing a suit/tux. 
now i’m doing a carribean cruise from Florida, I wonder if it’s the same vibe from the US? Is the majority wearing a suit on formal night?

thanks

As mentioned, there is a wide variety of clothing worn during those nights.  Most wear something like "country club casual" but there will be a couple of tuxes and a couple looking like they are heading to a gym workout.  Wear something you are comfortable.    We used to get really dressed up but we have toned it down.  Also, less to pack.

55 minutes ago, TravelingCircusof5 said:

Which night is it on the Beyond 7 N Eastern? Or where would i find that? Wondering if i booked a specialty.

Check the App under Cruise Planner --- usually first sea night and last prior to the last night.    In  Cruise planner look for Chic Pictures at around 5:00 PM best indicator.

• Like 1