Miami hotel

Merly

Does anyone know which hotels in Miami Princess use for passengers who arrive on international flights the day before the cruise?  We then have Princess transfers to the ship sailing from Fort Lauderdale.  Cruise date 28 th Jan, Enchanted Princess. 

Best way to get this answered is to either call or open a chat session.  I have never been able to find a real answer on the website.  I suspect this is because the hotel list fluctuates as demand grows/shrinks.  Almost every time I have called/chatted I find different hotels/pricing available.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Best way to get this answered is to either call or open a chat session.  I have never been able to find a real answer on the website.  I suspect this is because the hotel list fluctuates as demand grows/shrinks.  Almost every time I have called/chatted I find different hotels/pricing available.

Thank you

1 minute ago, dog said:

Goggle hotel packages Princess cruises.

Ft Lauderdale Embassy Suites, Sheridan Ft Lauderdale Beach .

None for Miami.

This could be out of date.

Thank you. We fly into Miami and they said it would be Miami.

• Like 1

Hi, We normally book a hotel separately but the prices have shot up (not helped by the £/$ fx rate lately) so the inclusive hotel is now a lot cheaper. On our next cruise - Enchanted on 17 Feb, it's showing under itinerary in personaliser as the Miami lakes hotel which we stayed at 4 years ago and found to be quite nice.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MBandJSinUK said:

Hi, We normally book a hotel separately but the prices have shot up (not helped by the £/$ fx rate lately) so the inclusive hotel is now a lot cheaper. On our next cruise - Enchanted on 17 Feb, it's showing under itinerary in personaliser as the Miami lakes hotel which we stayed at 4 years ago and found to be quite nice.

Found it, thank you 

• Like 1

Hi @Merly, interested to know what hotel you have been given? We have been allocated Miami Lakes Hotel (like MBandJSinUK above) for our next cruise and that's the same as our previous Princess fly-cruise (also 4 years ago) so left wondering if this is always their go-to hotel. We also really liked that hotel last time.

4 hours ago, clubcardcruiser said:

Hi @Merly, interested to know what hotel you have been given? We have been allocated Miami Lakes Hotel (like MBandJSinUK above) for our next cruise and that's the same as our previous Princess fly-cruise (also 4 years ago) so left wondering if this is always their go-to hotel. We also really liked that hotel last time.

Yes, we have Miami Lakes as well.  Glad you liked it when you used it before. Not long to go now. 

• Like 1