What are chances we can watch College Football Championship on Riveria on Jan 9th?

wookie78

First time O cruiser. Long time Georgia Bulldawg fan. What are the chances we can get ESPN on our cabin TV to watch the College Football championship game?

We were able to watch the game last year on Regal Princess using Firestick attached to the cabin TV.  

Unfortunately Oceania does not carry ESPN on the cabin TVs. It's mainly cable news stations. The wi-fi is probably going to be spotty so streaming it will be extremely difficult.  I think they've set up Super Bowl parties in Horizons in the past but don't know if they would do it for the college football championship. I wouldn't count on it.

Congratulation Georgia Bulldogs.  Very exciting come-from-behind win last night!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wookie78 said:

Do you think if we upgrade to premium wifi we can watch on our phone or tablets?

Premium wifi only gets you streaming access.  It does not give greater bandwidth.  I.E. the bandwidth to the ship is constrained.  If many people on the ship are online streaming it won't work well.

College  games  may be a major event in the USA but not  sure if it would be worth it for the cruise lines

Just saying

Final games  for  World  Cup/Super bowl /World Series

Sometime some Olympic games

JMO