Royal Caribbean Christmas Cruises - 2024

Cymru68

Quick question as a 'New' Cruiser.  We are looking to book a Christmas Cruise for 2024 and can see that Royal Caribbean currently only have two cruises that go prior to Christmas that would be away for Christmas Day (Icon of the Seas leaving Miami on 21/12/24 and Harmony of the Seas leaving Galveston on 22/12/24).  Is this the complete schedule or will further sailings be made available?  Just wondered as they seem to be pretty fully booked already?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

1 hour ago, Cymru68 said:

Quick question as a 'New' Cruiser.  We are looking to book a Christmas Cruise for 2024 and can see that Royal Caribbean currently only have two cruises that go prior to Christmas that would be away for Christmas Day (Icon of the Seas leaving Miami on 21/12/24 and Harmony of the Seas leaving Galveston on 22/12/24).  Is this the complete schedule or will further sailings be made available?  Just wondered as they seem to be pretty fully booked already?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Check out the Adventure out of Port Canaveral. 6 nights  Was great pricing   

1 hour ago, Cymru68 said:

Still great pricing for the Adventure Dec 21- 27. I'm booked 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, christybell said:

I cant "see" this sailing, how odd. The UK site shows no sailings for Dec 24

December 21 on Adventure?  It's definitely on the US site.

Great refundable rates on this sail date when booking on the US site.  

image.thumb.jpeg.e8af030ad7f800e0bb3b28986720bf35.jpeg

• Like 2

I had a quick look at the UK site and Adventure seems to be off limits for the UK market for a large chunk of 2024, including December. Maybe they're doing price adjustments or something.

image.thumb.png.cae50c02939ea0b8bf274bcb27cbc06d.png

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, twangster said:

December 21 on Adventure?  It's definitely on the US site.

Great refundable rates on this sail date when booking on the US site.  

image.thumb.jpeg.e8af030ad7f800e0bb3b28986720bf35.jpeg

I was surprised that the rate was for refundable.  

• Like 1

As soon as she opened for bookings a few weeks ago Adventure from Port Canaveral has had some great rates including suites.  I guess it's so typical Royal for this sort of thing to occur (available here, not there) but if you have a method to book through the US process there are still some great rates on Adventure.

Pricing is so good for 2024 I made it a B2B and will be staying on for New Years Eve.  

When I booked on opening day the balcony refundable rates was the same price as the non-refundable rate.  They have since adjusted refundable balcony rates but they are still pretty good.

Today - 2D balcony for two guests with no discounts applied for example - $1,850 $USD NRD vs. $2023 $USD refundable.  

Interior are a few hundred less while a suite GTY is just over $3k $USD.

For a holiday Christmas cruise these are really good rates.  

If you have a US based TA consider making a refundable booking while you wait for the UK site to include Adventure.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

I am booked for Christmas as well, including NYE.   Little ship Serenade.  😉 

I used to be a small ship fan but now not so much.    As a matter of fact I am even thinking of changing from this great priced AD cruise to a not so great priced Allure for Christmas this year.  Wow I can saw this year now😇

Edited by molly361

4 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I used to be a small ship fan but now not so much.    As a matter of fact I am even thinking of changing from this great priced AD cruise to a not so great priced Allure for Christmas this year.  Wow I can saw this year now😇

Has gone the other way for us.  Too much time on the large ladies the last few years...needed a break.  Totally enjoyed little Serenade out of Tampa couple weeks ago and have sister ship Jewel B2B booked for this Friday.  

That Serenade Xmas and NYE combo is a one leg...62 night long cruise.  😉 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, island lady said:

Has gone the other way for us.  Too much time on the large ladies the last few years...needed a break.  Totally enjoyed little Serenade out of Tampa couple weeks ago and have sister ship Jewel B2B booked for this Friday.  

That Serenade Xmas and NYE combo is a one leg...62 night long cruise.  😉 

That's way to long for this girl.  Don't know why it's not like I have anything better to do at home😇  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, molly361 said:

Still great pricing for the Adventure Dec 21- 27. I'm booked 

I'm on AD this year as well. PC is a bit more difficult for me to get to. I might change. I agree that the big ships have a lot more to offer.

I've booked Freedom 8 night for '24

5 minutes ago, bigeck said:

I'm on AD this year as well. PC is a bit more difficult for me to get to. I might change. I agree that the big ships have a lot more to offer.

I am also booked for both this year and next Christmas's  I live an hour away from PC and don't like driving so I only cruise out of there since Dan's been gone

Edited by molly361
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, molly361 said:

That's way to long for this girl.  Don't know why it's not like I have anything better to do at home😇  

I couldn't do what John is doing...all 274 nights.   We are on first and last leg...works for us.  🙂 

Even Laura is only doing 2 legs.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I am also booked for both this year and next Christmas's  I live an hour away from PC and don't like driving so I only cruise out of there since Dan's been gone

I don't blame you a bit.   We are doing more intense international the next couple of years...while we still can (and most was shoved off from Covid cancellations).     Trying to make up for the lost couple of years, then may settle in and just enjoy local port adventures.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bigeck said:

I've booked a Freedom 8-nighter too, although earlier in December, not over Christmas. It's a nice southern itinerary that, rather unusually,  includes St. Lucia. I'm not quite 100% committed to it yet, though. I still want to see what Symphony will be doing around that time and what 9-, 10- or 11-nighters might be on offer.

27 minutes ago, island lady said:

I don't blame you a bit.   We are doing more intense international the next couple of years...while we still can (and most was shoved off from Covid cancellations).     Trying to make up for the lost couple of years, then may settle in and just enjoy local port adventures.  

I'm the same. Doing long haul just now. I have an 8 hour drive to Southampton and at $10 a gallon for petrol, the price for Anthem, I'm as well flying to Florida. 

I'm on Serenade Pan Can before the WC. Alaska and onto Hawaii next October then I'll drive through Europe for a river cruise. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I've booked a Freedom 8-nighter too, although earlier in December, not over Christmas. It's a nice southern itinerary that, rather unusually,  includes St. Lucia. I'm not quite 100% committed to it yet, though. I still want to see what Symphony will be doing around that time and what 9-, 10- or 11-nighters might be on offer.

I was hoping they would be released at the same time.

Like you, I'll atch what is released before I commit

We are booked on a Christmas cruise this year. 8 nights Eastern Holiday on Adventure. I booked it in March 2022 for two connecting balcony rooms (4 people total) and spent $3200. Unbelievable deal. The same cruise is nearly $10k now. 

Book early!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

I couldn't do what John is doing...all 274 nights.   We are on first and last leg...works for us.  🙂 

Even Laura is only doing 2 legs.  

At 6 drinks a day, I would need 2 weeks to dry out when I got home

• Haha 1