Requesting a table Pre-cruise

I originally requested traditional dining for our cruise when I booked.  I got our edocs 2 weeks ago and we were assigned to MTD.  No way.  I emailed rcldining and within a day received not only confirmation that we were changed to traditional dining but also a 2 top along with the table number!  Good customer service!

• Like 1

Two tops by the window are absolutely jammed next to each other.  If after sunset there is nothing to see, before sunset they will very likely close the blinds.  Have you thought about a table along the balcony railing, great view and never jammed together, they do have two tops along the balcony.

• Like 3

I've requested window seats and never got one yet.   I've given up now and am happy to go with whatever they give us. Generally, we've always been ok with our assignment.  The only table we didn't like was when it was just the two of us and they put us near the bit where they collect the dirty dishes, squished in next to another table for two with about 2 inches gap between tables.  If we don't like our table we just to eat elsewhere.

I'd say tables for two are the worse tables - if there are more of us we tend to get better positioned ones.

Last night our head waiter came around to ask if we wanted the same table for next week (we are B2B) on Jewel.  And we are only day 4 of 8 night cruise.  

We enthusiastically said "Yes!"...since we were happy to see that we were assigned a two top,  (yes next to the window), without asking.  We had plenty of room around the other two tops near us.  

On sister ship Serenade a couple of weeks ago...the two tops were all jammed together and was very noisy in the MDR.