Vibe Pass

Shadow1526

Unfortunately, Vibe passes are sold out for my cruise in February on Encore. When I called NCL they said that they sell some before the ship departs. He didn’t know where. Does anyone know where you can go to see if they have any left when I board?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, MoCruiseFan said:

Vibe is EXTREMELY over rated and even at the original price f less than $100 it was over priced.  It may be different from ship to shipo but last I knew they were sold at guest services.

As a solo cruiser, the convenience of not worrying about finding a lounger and not losing it when I go to lunch, makes it well worth it to me!

Add to that the comfort & service and I'll buy a Vibe pass on any ship that offers it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MoCruiseFan said:

Vibe is EXTREMELY over rated and even at the original price f less than $100 it was over priced.  It may be different from ship to shipo but last I knew they were sold at guest services.

The fact that it generally sells out tells me that quite a few people disagree with you.  I am one of them.  

Vibe is worth every penny.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PATRLR said:

The fact that it generally sells out tells me that quite a few people disagree with you.  I am one of them.  

Vibe is worth every penny.

COMPLETLY AGREE!

I understand some who feel it is not worth it for them.  For US, a couple in our 50's, the more comfortable chairs, dedicated service and honestly a more quite retreat for sunning and reading is exactly what we want.

15 hours ago, Shadow1526 said:

Does anyone know where you can go to see if they have any left when I board?

We just got off the Encore but had pre-purchased the passes.  We met several who purchased on day 1 once on-board.  I believe they got them at the Social but not 100% sure.  If it isn't there, then you will just be steps from Guest Services and they can confirm where to go to get them.  

Our one criticism of the Encore Vibe is that the chaises do not have full cushions (yes...first world problems 🙂 ).  However the bartending staff was great!  Leo took fantastic care of us, being sure to add a very nice rum float on every one of my Pina Coladas!  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Shadow1526 said:

Unfortunately, Vibe passes are sold out for my cruise in February on Encore. When I called NCL they said that they sell some before the ship departs. He didn’t know where. Does anyone know where you can go to see if they have any left when I board?

Thanks!

Check with the greeter as you board the ship and then Guest Services. Recent posting have said that sold out is sold out and none were available on board. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JandC_Cruising said:

COMPLETLY AGREE!

I understand some who feel it is not worth it for them.  For US, a couple in our 50's, the more comfortable chairs, dedicated service and honestly a more quite retreat for sunning and reading is exactly what we want.

Exactly--completely agree as a pair in the 50's!  Even our two young adult children love the vibe.