Walking/Jogging Track on the Apex Question

Mimiya11

First time on the Apex coming up next month.   

While on the Reflection last year, the track was like an obstacle course of people hanging out in chairs which were pulled out and blocking the path.    

Hard to tell from the Apex deck map, but can someone tell me if the walking track is possibly clear of tables, chairs?  

Thank you. 

42 minutes ago, Mimiya11 said:

First time on the Apex coming up next month.   

While on the Reflection last year, the track was like an obstacle course of people hanging out in chairs which were pulled out and blocking the path.    

Hard to tell from the Apex deck map, but can someone tell me if the walking track is possibly clear of tables, chairs?  

Thank you. 

Walk, jog, run early in the morning to avoid the track being clogged with others. I walk for 1.5 hrs. each morning from 6 to 7:30 AM. My experiences on the M&S class ships is anything after 7:30 the track gets a lot busier. We'll be on the Apex in March and I plan on doing the same routine. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 2

The track is amazing! It is wide for walkers and joggers and has a loop that takes you gently uphill and down and around parts of the decks that most people do not walk on. You go past the side, the magic carpet and down through the stern near the sunset bar. It is not the same old, same old. This track makes you WANT to be on it. 

It is clearly marked and I found that people respected that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On Apex, people still walk out in front of you and go the wrong way, but I have noticed that on all the ships, even early in the morning.  We were on for 26 days, so it happened a lot.  Yes, the earlier the better!  Yes, I really enjoyed its variation.

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 1

I love the track on the EClass ships.    The track is clear of chairs and tables but of course you have the sheep grazing with no awarness walking 4 wide.   I just say on your left and they get out of the way.

They do have written -  Walking - Jogging with a middle line but of course most ignore.   It is much better than M and S Class

I like that there is a gentle climb between decks which gives a nice cardio boost.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Definitely a nice track! Aft there's a section with bushes on one side, sea on the other.  The incline section is usually empty.  Afternoons you may have to dodge a beverage cart or lounge chair people. Also starboard side, there's a door to the elevator that's a potential collision area during busy times. Overall it's SO much better than most ship "jog/walk" paths that are really just walkways. 

• Like 1