BennyBrun

LouChamp

21 minutes ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Here is BennyBrun's Carnival Celebration review from a few weeks ago. December 19th to December 27th.

Quote from last page: 

Work is definitely more important!  Happy New Year !  Don’t miss the next one starting 1/8 😆 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luvcruzing said:

Quote from last page: 

Work is definitely more important!  Happy New Year !  Don’t miss the next one starting 1/8 😆 

He was replying to me with that post because I hadn't been able to follow along with the Christmas cruise because of work.

Fingers crossed all is well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Aloha.  Still no word. Very unusual.  I worry whenever regular contributors 

don’t post. I have read about a few on other boards that are absent and it is just my personality to care. Too bad no one knows his contact information. 

Anyway all the best to my fellow CC members and to BennyBrun!

1 hour ago, LouChamp said:

don’t post. I have read about a few on other boards that are absent and it is just my personality to care. Too bad no one knows his contact information. 

Agree. I was just thinking the same thing earlier today. It is definitely a worry. I really hope he's OK.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LouChamp said:

Aloha.  Still no word. Very unusual.

18 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Agree. I was just thinking the same thing earlier today. It is definitely a worry. I really hope he's OK.

Hi @LouChamp & @FionaMG🙂

If you click on the members name @BennyBrun and look at their profile you'll see that they are ok. Take notice of the (Likes) on their profile at the Disney section of Cruise Critic from just a few days ago.

To Benny,

Sorry to tag you @BennyBrun but a member created this thread a couple weeks ago inquiring about you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Hi @LouChamp & @FionaMG🙂

If you click on the members name @BennyBrun and look at their profile you'll see that they are ok. Take notice of the (Likes) on their profile at the Disney section of Cruise Critic from just a few days ago.

To Benny,

Sorry to tag you @BennyBrun but a member created this thread a couple weeks ago inquiring about you.

Aloha.  Thank you!  All the best

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LouChamp said:

I agree.  I've been worried about @thorben-hendrik

11 hours ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Hi @LouChamp & @FionaMG🙂

To Benny,

Thanks for this and I really hope you're right. 🤞

I may be looking in the wrong place but, as far as I can see, Benny's last interaction with the site was on 28 December. The more recent "likes" seem to be from other posters interacting with his live thread on the Disney board. 🙁

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, soremekun said:

I agree.  I've been worried about @thorben-hendrik

Yes. He just completely disappeared from the site. I hope it's because he just got fed up with it and that he's ok too.

• Like 1

Aloha. Yes. I hope I can say this but i am wondering if he was an influencer given the volume of his travels, his various ships, and numerous photos and posts.  It just seems so weird that he stopped posing suddenly even though he stated that he had upcoming voyages. I truly believe that many of us on CC become like a little family online and it provides enjoyable and refreshing respite from the hectic world we all love in.  

• Like 1