When will Princess post 2024 Summer Caribbean cruise itineraries?

Sigyn

For the past few years Princess has kept the Caribbean Princess on Caribbean sailings through July. The ship then sailed north for its New England/Canada season end of July through the fall months.

In May 2024 the Caribbean Princess is scheduled to sail to Europe. All other ships sailing Caribbean itineraries are also scheduled to depart the Caribbean for other destinations. Conclusion. There will not be any Princess ships sailing Caribbean itineraries in late spring/summer 2024. You can verify my observations by checking the scheduled summer 2024 locations of each Princess ship on the Princess.com website. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skynight said:

For the past few years Princess has kept the Caribbean Princess on Caribbean sailings through July. The ship then sailed north for its New England/Canada season end of July through the fall months.

In May 2024 the Caribbean Princess is scheduled to sail to Europe. All other ships sailing Caribbean itineraries are also scheduled to depart the Caribbean for other destinations. Conclusion. There will not be any Princess ships sailing Caribbean itineraries in late spring/summer 2024. You can verify my observations by checking the scheduled summer 2024 locations of each Princess ship on the Princess.com website. 

So where is Enchanted Princess going then? I can't find any sailings for her after March 2024 on the website. 

4 hours ago, skynight said:

3 hours ago, Kim Viktor said:

So where is Enchanted Princess going then? I can't find any sailings for her after March 2024 on the website. 

Emerald also.

On 1/13/2023 at 8:28 AM, skynight said:

That's so odd that they won't be sailing to the Caribbean in the summer of 2024. It's a popular destination.