PLATINUM gift

tucho

6 hours ago, geovet said:

I do enjoy getting these little gifts. Anyone have a picture of the koozier?

Here ya' go.  I kind of like these, they'll definitely get used.  A new set of luggage would have been nice, but I guess I'll be happy with whatever I can get.  😁

CarnivalKoozie.jpg

Edited by groundloop
  • Like 1

Guest BasicSailor
13 hours ago, BasicSailor said:

Ill trade 24 koozie's for one double martini 🙃

6 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

A cruise line that is part of a parent company that is 22 billions of dollars in the hole and their loyal clients are complaining about a little sign of loyalty.  

30 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

And they totally get it.  None of which has to do with complaining on what you get for a gift from them.  If someone crusies for a chatchki gift, it says much more about them then the line.  They are doing the very best they can in a situation NONE of their doing.  Being the biggest was not a plus in this rxample.  

Well, I sat close to you on several Diamond parties'. Never known you to turn down a martini😇.  😁

8 hours ago, BasicSailor said:

Well, I sat close to you on several Diamond parties'. Never known you to turn down a martini😇.  😁

I did not know that, sould have said hello.  I am very grateful for all they do.  There is no question, they are in deep du du.  They owe a ton of meny and have to answer to the ultimate bosses, the stockholders.  The road back to where they belong (the top), will be long with many a winding turn, but they will get there.  The reason is that their best attribute, is their people and all the FUN, not the ships of the gifts.

Edited by jimbo5544
  • Like 1

Wow, enjoyed reading the responses.

Guess it’s another set of koozies (hope I spelled right this time). Makes for a set of six.

Always enjoyed the gifts, have some been using for years. ( cups, beach bag, blanket ).

What’s the saying “not the gift, but the thought that counts”!!

Enjoy Life!!😄

• Like 2

I must say"It is what it is" I'm thankful that I will be cruising.  I will leave it somewhere on he ship where it will be used.  I don't need 2 more.  It will be nice if they change the gifts before I leave on Feb 12th.  But, i doubt it.  Enjoy the times on the deep blue seas.  

• Like 1

Guest BasicSailor
21 hours ago, tucho said:

Wow, enjoyed reading the responses.

Guess it’s another set of koozies (hope I spelled right this time). Makes for a set of six.

Always enjoyed the gifts, have some been using for years. ( cups, beach bag, blanket ).

What’s the saying “not the gift, but the thought that counts”!!

Enjoy Life!!😄

Thought about connecting all of mine together and making a doormat.🤪

Watching my security cameras just became more interesting!

Actually, I just give them away.

I appreciate a gift. The luggage tag is useful and I have enough cosy's to glue six of them together and we use them as butt boards in the sauna. There are so many platinum's now I don't see how Carnival can go back to the type of gift previously given when they return to black ink.