CC dining on Enchanted

FritzG

When we were on Enchanted in March there was an extra entree every evening in CC dining.  We're on Enchanted next month, and from a few reviews I've read lately it sounds like there is only an extra pasta offered.  If you've sailed lately was there an extra entree offered or just pasta?  I hope there is an extra entree because they were all very good.

On 1/16/2023 at 7:31 AM, FritzG said:

When we were on Enchanted in March there was an extra entree every evening in CC dining.  We're on Enchanted next month, and from a few reviews I've read lately it sounds like there is only an extra pasta offered.  If you've sailed lately was there an extra entree offered or just pasta?  I hope there is an extra entree because they were all very good.

I posted this after our Discovery sailing back in August of 22. Not sure if the same items will be on the Enchanted, but this might be some help.

We were in Club Class on the Enchanted a month ago.  There was an extra entree available from the kitchen AND also one that is prepared on the floor (usually pastas but they had the occasional shrimp dish - and you could get those as an entree or appetizer).  It was all wonderful.

• 1 month later...