Meraviglia Daily Planner Request - 3/4 Day

Capitan Obvious

If anyone has daily planners for either the 3 or the 4 day sailings (or both) for the Meraviglia out of Port Canaveral, it would be appreciated if you could post/share them.

MDR menu captures would also be appreciated, but I'm more interested in the planners if you have them.

TIA

5 hours ago, Capitan Obvious said:

If anyone has daily planners for either the 3 or the 4 day sailings (or both) for the Meraviglia out of Port Canaveral, it would be appreciated if you could post/share them.

MDR menu captures would also be appreciated, but I'm more interested in the planners if you have them.

TIA

Not sure when you need them but I will be on a 7 day and a 4 day Meraviglia cruise starting Sunday and can post the 4 day when I get back.

8 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Not sure when you need them but I will be on a 7 day and a 4 day Meraviglia cruise starting Sunday and can post the 4 day when I get back.

Wife and I will be boarding Sunday too for the 7 day leg…very quiet roll call.  Any idea of passenger numbers? 

1 minute ago, PTC DAWG said:

Wife and I will be boarding Sunday too for the 7 day leg…very quiet roll call.  Any idea of passenger numbers? 

No idea how many are on the cruise. Hoping not too many. Yes, the roll call is very quiet. I seen you posted earlier on the roll call and thinking we might have sailed on the same cruise before.  Your name sure is familiar. Or maybe just seen it on the boards often.

20 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

No idea how many are on the cruise. Hoping not too many. Yes, the roll call is very quiet. I seen you posted earlier on the roll call and thinking we might have sailed on the same cruise before.  Your name sure is familiar. Or maybe just seen it on the boards often.

Once on Seaside before shut down…several Equinox (before and after shut down) with Celebrity, once on Apex…a few NCL before shutdown.  Royal-Allure and Mariner since restart.

1 hour ago, Falcon8 said:

I’m still trying to find out if there are any “special” or formal nights on the 4-night cruise. 

We are on the last day of a 4 night.  No elegant/formal night.  White night on the second night.  The third night was suggested as tropical but with the cooler temps very few in tropical.  The other 2 nights are listed as casual.  Lots of shorts in the dining room on all nights…from nice shorts to very very short cutoffs.  

Edited by Cancun01
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

Once on Seaside before shut down…several Equinox (before and after shut down) with Celebrity, once on Apex…a few NCL before shutdown.  Royal-Allure and Mariner since restart.

Was on the Seaside in 2020 before shut down as a matter of fact, they took away the menus and all condiments, could not serve yourself in the buffet, etc. we had no idea what was going on.   Breakaway and Escape in 2019. Was either the Seaside or just seen you on the boards.

18 hours ago, Cancun01 said:

We are on the last day of a 4 night.  No elegant/formal night.  White night on the second night.  The third night was suggested as tropical but with the cooler temps very few in tropical.  The other 2 nights are listed as casual.  Lots of shorts in the dining room on all nights…from nice shorts to very very short cutoffs.  

Was BC open for lunch?

• 4 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Rightturn said:

Was there a 60s70s night? Was the Caribbean night on the Island? I keep reading that they like you to dress for the themes but I am going on 7 day cruise in April on the Meraviglia and can’t find out what themes.

Welcome to CC.