NFL is live on the Jupiter!

WNcruiser

We boarded the Jupiter today in Valparaiso. Was not expecting to be able to watch the NFL games after reading many posts Viking doesn’t show live sports. 

Here we are at the main pool with the roof open watching the live games on the big screen! Beautiful sunny day here with a nice buffet set up at the pool grill. 

691B73E7-E39E-4E4C-B9AB-A2E3EA093868.jpeg

52F01B94-66BF-4ECA-8543-B7B2748DDE58.jpeg

1 hour ago, WNcruiser said:

We boarded the Jupiter today in Valparaiso. Was not expecting to be able to watch the NFL games after reading many posts Viking doesn’t show live sports. 

Here we are at the main pool with the roof open watching the live games on the big screen! Beautiful sunny day here with a nice buffet set up at the pool grill. 

In 2020 the Super Bowl game was live on the Jupiter in SA.

Good memories of our river cruise from Budapest.  We arrive early to tour Budapest and surrounding area before our river cruise.  World Cup "football" games were being played.

We stopped at a sidewalk cafe for lunch.  Heard a group of young German men asking about the winners of some games.  They were very surprised my husband could answer their question. Had a fun lunch eating great food and discussing "football" with Germans & British tourist in Budapest.

17 hours ago, WNcruiser said:

We hope they don't do that in the next week or two on Venus. Why the excitement over a domestic tournament? Internationals I can understand, even if a sport I'm not keen on

5 minutes ago, KBs mum said:

We hope they don't do that in the next week or two on Venus. Why the excitement over a domestic tournament? Internationals I can understand, even if a sport I'm not keen on

Have found that majority of Viking pax are US residents.  The NFL -- National Football League is extremely popular, especially the Super Bowl (Feb. 12), and games (playoffs) which determine Super Bowl opponents.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FetaCheese said:

Have found that majority of Viking pax are US residents.  The NFL -- National Football League is extremely popular, especially the Super Bowl (Feb. 12), and games (playoffs) which determine Super Bowl opponents.

As I said, it's just a domestic, be like me getting over enthusiastic about the FA Cup