Move up not available, no response from celebrity.

whodey319

We depart on 2/11 on the Solstice and when I try to use the moveup on the website I get a message saying to make sure I'm in the 21 day window or there are no errors. Everything is correct and I have emailed the moveup email 3 times in the last week and no response.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

The 21 days is only a place holder on the standard pop up.    In my experience I have seen it not open until 14 days prior to sailing and as far out as 45.   

Normally when I write I get a response but often takes a day or two.

5 hours ago, whodey319 said:

We depart on 2/11 on the Solstice and when I try to use the moveup on the website I get a message saying to make sure I'm in the 21 day window or there are no errors. Everything is correct and I have emailed the moveup email 3 times in the last week and no response.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

I had the same thing happen for my 2/11 cruise on Infinity. I received a response to my email saying I'd get a link that I can use, but nothing arrived and now no response to a follow up email. 

12 minutes ago, whodey319 said:

i booked directly through celebrity which is why i am confused and still havent received any responses

MoveUp has been wonky for me lately. 

My email to unlock one upcoming voyage took them more than a week to respond to. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whodey319 said:

i booked directly through celebrity which is why i am confused and still havent received any responses

While others get lucky and they reply in a day or two, always takes at least a week for me.  If you didn't include your booking number, email them again with it

I had issues with accessing MoveUp but tried several things and eventually got it to pull up.  I'm the primary person on the reservation but searching with my last name didn't work. I read a comment on here suggesting to give the last names of other people on the reservation a try if there are different names. Using my spouse's last name and reservation number pulled it up.

Additionally, I can't get it to work on my desktop browser on my computer, but it works just fine on my phone. I sent myself the link and then pulled it up on my computer without issue. It's super weird. If you have only used your computer to try, try doing it on a smartphone. 

Edited by widget.

I think they've changed the process.  When I get into my reservation, on the regular website there is a "Uppgrade your stateroom' option below the 'Dining option', etc.  If you go there they have the options for moveup.  At least that what I am looking at right now for my cruise.