Bringing water on

jeanneful

You can pre-purchase a 12 pack of 500 ml bottles of water for (I believe) $9.95 which will be delivered to your cabin on the first day of the cruise.

Other than that I've always been able to carry on my personal water bottle and have never been asked to empty it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groundloop said:

You can pre-purchase a 12 pack of 500 ml bottles of water for (I believe) $9.95 which will be delivered to your cabin on the first day of the cruise.

Other than that I've always been able to carry on my personal water bottle and have never been asked to empty it.

I find it’s much easier to pre-order the 12 pack of water bottles from Carnival and they’re right in your cabin when you get there.  No need to lug all those bottles onto the ship.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, groundloop said:

Yes, they're 500 ml bottles in the 12 pk.  I always order one package to my room, and bring an empty refillable bottle/cup with me to supplement. I've never been asked to empty the refillable bottle when coming back onboard from port, but I have witnessed numerous times where people are required to dump their refillables during initial embarkation to go through security.

1 hour ago, frito58 said:

It used it be like $5 , they doubled the price recently, but still it’s worth it to me for 12 pack of water . Easier than lugging one onboard. 

A case of water at Sams Club used to be about $4-$5. Lately the prices have doubled so it's not exclusive to the cash strapped cruise lines.

13 hours ago, Joebucks said:

Better yet, water is free all over the ship.

Yea well we like water in our room , we have to take pills morning and night and if I can afford a cruise $10 is going to break me if it is i might as well sit at home LOL . 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, frito58 said:

Yea well we like water in our room , we have to take pills morning and night and if I can afford a cruise $10 is going to break me if it is i might as well sit at home LOL . 

If you've been on more than one cruise, the giant water bottle is included. I would use that for pills in the morning.