Carnival Celebration Cruise Review with Photos Jan. 15-22

lovestocruise19

Thanks for such a wonderful review with all of the pictures!  It looks like you had a lot of fun.  Sorry it ended with covid.  My husband and I are vaccinated, boosted, and still got covid twice since 2021.  Congratulations on your work award!  That is awesome.  
The food looks very good.  We cruised on the Mardi Gras last year and really enjoyed all of the options.  We are set to sail on the Celebration tomorrow, so it was especially nice being able to read a current review of the ship.  

Edited by TNcruising02
  • Like 1

On 1/27/2023 at 10:53 AM, lovestocruise19 said:

324573939_587875576487787_69634242414244

In the floor surrounding this giant model of the ship were coins from all the other ships. I took a picture of every ship that we have been on. I won't bore you with all of them, but here is one:

No photo description available.

We have been on Pride, Freedom twice, Liberty twice, Glory, Conquest, Valor, Sunshine twice, Vista, Breeze, Magic, Splendor and Celebration! 

324147940_687189766410260_23649315038751

324434758_966411430996264_13818045805115

What ship class do you prefer? Thats an impressive line up. I think I like medium. (Conquest/Magic). I like lots of ocean views. Sitting by windows when eating, walking down old school deck 5 plaza walk with all windows. I feel like from reviews- Celebration has a lot of indoor spaces. Huge Royal Carib ships are very indoorsy. Im hoping Carnival isn't devolving to that. (For more balcony cabins). 

Thank you for the awesome review! 

Always love your reviews! Congrats on your work award and your weight loss! Your clothes are really cute, especially the red dress. Sorry you both ended up getting covid. That happened to us after we got home from our Alaska cruise last August, but it wasn’t too bad.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2023 at 12:36 PM, missholly24 said:

What ship class do you prefer? Thats an impressive line up. I think I like medium. (Conquest/Magic). I like lots of ocean views. Sitting by windows when eating, walking down old school deck 5 plaza walk with all windows. I feel like from reviews- Celebration has a lot of indoor spaces. Huge Royal Carib ships are very indoorsy. Im hoping Carnival isn't devolving to that. (For more balcony cabins). 

Thank you for the awesome review! 

I really enjoyed the Breeze. Vista was nice too. Celebration might be my new favorite. But you're right, the Deck 5 on the Breeze/Magic is nice since it goes all the way around. 

My work award has a trip to California as part of it and we have already booked our next cruise. A four day Baja California cruise out of Long Beach on the Carnival Radiance! Hubby says I'm addicted. 🤪

Edited by lovestocruise19
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, lovestocruise19 said:

I really enjoyed the Breeze. Vista was nice too. Celebration might be my new favorite. But you're right, the Deck 5 on the Breeze/Magic is nice since it goes all the way around. 

My work award has a trip to California as part of it and we have already booked our next cruise. A four day Baja California cruise out of Long Beach on the Carnival Radiance! Hubby says I'm addicted. 🤪

It happens to all of us! Ive been accused of having an addiction as well. The best kind!