Trouble Booking Entertainment Pre-Cruise

clconnell

We sail on Harmony in March.  I've been checking cruise planner every day in order to book entertainment.  Yesterday the message changed to Reserve your Seat now.  However there is nothing else on the page.  Nothing to book, nothing to click, etc.  Any one ever seen this or have any idea why?  Am I doing something wrong or think it's just Royal IT issues?  

Thanks

8 minutes ago, clconnell said:

We sail on Harmony in March.  I've been checking cruise planner every day in order to book entertainment.  Yesterday the message changed to Reserve your Seat now.  However there is nothing else on the page.  Nothing to book, nothing to click, etc.  Any one ever seen this or have any idea why?  Am I doing something wrong or think it's just Royal IT issues?  

Thanks

Pretty sure most Oasis class ships for March opened today, Our Oasis sailing did.

You need to book through the cruise planner and not the app.

Keep refreshing, many in our group had difficulties but eventually got in.

2 hours ago, clconnell said:

Thanks

That's how mine was when reservations1st opened. I was actually able to book in the APP when that appeared online, then a day or two later, the ability to book was available online (and also still, in the app).

We had the same issue this morning, trying to book for Wonder of the Seas in March. We tried several different browsers, different computers. My husband's worked first on the non apple product.

2 hours ago, clconnell said:

Same with ours for our upcoming March cruise on the Wonder, last night we had that screen you described and we could not book either on the app or the planner, this morning they had the shows and times available to reserve, I was able to book everything I wanted to.

3 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Pretty sure most Oasis class ships for March opened today, Our Oasis sailing did.

I'm still having trouble. Cant see shows. 

Lol I signed out and in and got cats. .. now nothing else shows. Sign out and in for each show. 

Edited by firefly333

On 2/1/2023 at 9:44 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

Are entertainment reservations opening up about a month before sailing or is there no pattern?  

2 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

Are entertainment reservations opening up about a month before sailing or is there no pattern?  

Travel agents were told that reservations were opening up on the 1st of the month, the month prior to sailing.  March sailings open Feb 1, July sailings open June 1 etc

This worked exactly as I was told for our March Oasis cruise as well as one other Oasis cruise that I have a friend on, they both opened Feb 1.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Orange jeep said:

Since when did the policy change to using cruise planner…I took 3 cruises in 2022 and had to wait to board.

interesting…I need a better TA as I did not get info on this from them, thanks.

I believe December 2022 cruises were the first ones able to schedule entertainment through the cruise planner.  We were unable to schedule for our late November cruise.