In-person muster drills?

fyrmrs

hey bro, where you been? i havent posted much lately, as a lot of questions are asking about current upgrades. in any event, in the past, if a sticker was needed, ncl usually put it on the back of your  passport.

good to have you back. 

5 hours ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

I haven't heard of this.  What did the sticker look like?  What was it used for?

We are off the Prima not quite a week now, and there was no sticker for going to your muster station.

We ended up with a sea day between 2 ports in Iceland and immigration was on the ship. Passengers were told to see them (times called by decks), and there was a blue sticker put on your cruise card after you saw them and had your passport stamped.

On 8/24/2023 at 10:38 AM, ChiefMateJRK said:

I haven't heard of this.  What did the sticker look like?  What was it used for?

What did it look like??   It was red, round and sticky.

What was it used for?  I’m not sure I know what you mean by this. How does one use a sticker?   I assume that if I did not have my sticker and used my card to check into a restaurant or order a drink that I would’ve been gently reminded to go check into my muster station.  But I don’t know that for a fact…because I had my sticker.

1 hour ago, FitchburgWIFamily said:

What did it look like??   It was red, round and sticky.

What was it used for?  I’m not sure I know what you mean by this. How does one use a sticker?   I assume that if I did not have my sticker and used my card to check into a restaurant or order a drink that I would’ve been gently reminded to go check into my muster station.  But I don’t know that for a fact…because I had my sticker.

LOL.  Since yours is the first report we've heard of this, it's a fair question.  Anybody?  

For the first time on an NCL ship I recently had a sticker applied to the back of my key card. This was on the Star and it was when I picked up my key card for the second leg of a B2B. The sticker was blue, round and useless.

Did it get me into the spa? No.

Did it get me free drinks? No.

Did it indicate I had paid for a shuttle? No.

Did it expedite service? No.

Maybe it was a secret signal to crew to watch out for the lady who likes tofu and sends poor quality food back to the galley.

I peeled it off once I was back on the Star after exploring Tromsø (and surviving that roundabout en route to the botanical garden.)

• Haha 3