Titanium Question

Eager2Travel

I have a question for any Titanium members.  We are hopefully about to join the ranks on our fast approaching cruise.  Luggage tags show it may happen.

my question is about a benefit.  I thought the provided private transportation was between ship and airport or ship and home or home to airport.  Does anyone remember?  Was it ever so and is no longer or did I dream it in my long wait to become Titanium?  It is currently between ship and airport or ship and home only.  It does not offer option home to airport.

We thought we finally had one challenge removed but it was a dream.   We appreciate any input.

From the April 2023 to June 2025 Voyages to Explore brochure.

Seems the private transport is still a benefit, others on the board may know if it’s a benefit that only kicks in after you have achieved the status?

963402DD-931A-4D61-B63A-97533488197C.jpeg

50 miles to ship and 50 miles from ship.  Where they pick you up and drop you off is totally up to you.  Maybe they do home to airport instead but it never was a bother to me.  When we have had pre cruise hotel we have taken from airport to hotel and then just taken bus to ship.  

Ts&Cs at the bottom of the SSS webpage state: 'Titanium members receive FREE Private Van transfer accommodating 4 large suitcases. Private transfers are “to and from home” if the guest lives within a 100 mile radius of the pier. If the guest lives outside the 100 mile radius, private transfers from airport to pier and pier to airport are provided'

1 hour ago, Eager2Travel said:

We are hopefully about to join the ranks on our fast approaching cruise.

So you will be able to use the new benefit on disembarkation from the cruise for a private transfer to airport or hotel

Ann,

Mary and I made Titanium in December. We got a private transfer at the end of that cruise to the airport (plus very nice champagne, delicious candies and beautiful flowers in our cabin). Looking forward to the private transfer to our hotel in Lisbon upon disembarkation in April.

Best,

Jim & Mary (from our very first Regent cruise on Mariner a while ago)

I know it says 50 mails but they have taken us from Southampton to LHR which is over 50 miles. The only problem we have had is connecting with a the driver at the airport on the inbound but we took a taxi and made sure to get a receipt and were reimbursed onboard.

Thank you everyone for the information.  It is appreciated.  We look forward to being able to make use of this great new benefit.  On our next cruise our flight home doesn’t leave until 5:15 so we probably will wait to use this perk and just take an excursion if it is offered.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DeepFreeze63 said:

Ann,

Mary and I made Titanium in December. We got a private transfer at the end of that cruise to the airport (plus very nice champagne, delicious candies and beautiful flowers in our cabin). Looking forward to the private transfer to our hotel in Lisbon upon disembarkation in April.

Best,

Jim & Mary (from our very first Regent cruise on Mariner a while ago)

Hi Jim.

We do remember you and Mary and our fun dinner in Prime 7.  I even remember you getting up and asking a passenger if he was someone I had been intrigued with on our roll call.  I was very impressed with your outgoing nature.  You made Titanium ahead of us.  Good for you!

We just got off the Splendor in Miami.  I turned Titanium on this voyage.  Destination Services sent a letter 4 days prior to departure.  It said congratulations on turning Titanium.  Would you like a private car to the Miami Airport ??  Yes please.  It was seamless.  When you pick up your luggage it is in a separate area with your name.  The port calls your driver.  It was very organized.  You will love your beautiful flowers and excellent chocolates!

8144C930-7D80-4390-8852-C3787C13B694.thumb.jpeg.bedd39a7d08651263e9a8d8c799f910f.jpeg29EB79FA-70E7-4BA8-943E-4353DF9E07FA.thumb.jpeg.54865da28a6cbaab59f3940378b147f4.jpeg

• Like 4

Thanks cousin 7 .  It does sound lovely.  Thanks for the info.  Unfortunately Our flight doesn’t leave until 5:15.  We may pass on what sounds like a great tranfer as we won’t even be able to check in thar early.  We may instead take the excursion/ transfer that they often provide.

50 minutes ago, Eager2Travel said:

Thanks cousin 7 .  It does sound lovely.  Thanks for the info.  Unfortunately Our flight doesn’t leave until 5:15.  We may pass on what sounds like a great tranfer as we won’t even be able to check in thar early.  We may instead take the excursion/ transfer that they often provide.

On our last cruise our flight was not until 1840.  Destinations agreed to give us the bus tour and transfer for free given that we were entitled to the titanium transfer.  Alas, the forecast was for cold and rain so on penultimate day we went to destinations and they were able to switch us back to titanium transfer that took us to hotel where we had booked a day room.  

Regent really does aim to please,

Marc

Edited by mrlevin