Prima live February 12-19, 2023

cml4958

7 hours ago, sansroof said:

Can I sit with you? 😂 This is exactly the kind of petty drama I love to observe. (Sadly I am not on the ship to eavesdrop.)

I almost felt sorry for her but they had obviously been married for some time. At some point you know you’re going to be disappointed.

We’re in Grand Cayman today. Time for a trip to He!!.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

8 hours ago, cml4958 said:

Fun times at Cagney’s tonight. An older lady was alone waiting for her husband. A crew member checked on her and I guess called their cabin and he came down about 20 minutes later but once he arrived I thought they would come to blows but no joy. They worked it out enough for them to eat together.

And 🤦‍♂️ that was on Valentines Day.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, cml4958 said:

I almost felt sorry for her but they had obviously been married for some time. At some point you know you’re going to be disappointed.

We are married 45+ years and had a very nice Valentines Day dinner at a Mexican restaurant. 😊

The one attraction I found most interesting when we were at Grand Cayman on a cruise was the Turtle Farm.

I thought Hell was a tacky tourist spot. JMHO.

3 hours ago, cml4958 said:

Best part of going there is going to the post office (it's a tourist trap, but go with the flow!) and sending a bunch of snarky postcards along the lines of "I've been to Hell" and the like.

And, like ontheweb, we enjoyed the turtle farm, and also Stingray City (Mrs Spiff has the spirit of Elly Mae Clampett and loves her critters).

Edited by SpacemanSpiff

14 minutes ago, Dawnya00 said:

oh no!😔

What time do you recommend getting on the tender to enjoy a day at the beach?

I would say 30 minutes prior to when you want to be on shore. I do believe there were some difficulties early on.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, cml4958 said:

@ontheweb more dance classes. And apparently I don’t read the dailies.5EFC3AF1-9B4D-4BAE-8C9E-DA2EADAA1F5D.thumb.jpeg.75bdb6015e4afb13e5bbbbbe158bde2e.jpeg1646270A-C265-4D69-B23F-D607C4985E43.thumb.jpeg.8e2b7fa1b7c70de4a65f7c74d5ec090b.jpeg

Made DW happy again, and she started to do a meringue. 😊 I hate to tell her I have forgotten all the steps. 😒

And arts & crafts also, as a retired elementary art teacher that too will interest her.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

Best part of going there is going to the post office (it's a tourist trap, but go with the flow!) and sending a bunch of snarky postcards along the lines of "I've been to Hell" and the like.

Son sent one of those to his coworkers and wrote on it, "It's not as hot as you would think." 😄

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Lupush said:

Was the behind the scenes given as part of the meet and greet?

No that was separate as platinum status with NCL

24 minutes ago, andychris said:

Was this for latitudes or did you need to pay? What day and time were they offering the tour?
thank you and have a great time!

Latitudes platinum they offer this. You have to sign up the first day of the cruise.

• Like 1