Did I loose all my points!

Cruisegirl6

4 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello, I just signed in our accounts, we were elite status, now says we have to work our way from the beginning, what happened, did they take away our status and have us restart all over again?  Help please.

No it is an IT error reported here a few times.  It happened to me too.  I signed in a few days later and they re-appeared.  If you search here, people have come up with other fixes to this problem too.

Just now, TeeRick said:

No it is an IT error reported here a few times.  It happened to me too.  I signed in a few days later and they re-appeared.  If you search here, people have come up with other fixes to this problem too.

Wiping sweat from my face hahaha thank you.

3 hours ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello, I just signed in our accounts, we were elite status, now says we have to work our way from the beginning, what happened, did they take away our status and have us restart all over again?  Help please.

If you didn't watch the current Webinar you get to start over. 😁

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, davekathy said:

You do realize I was kidding?

I received the Webinar thru the CC Email. Someone also posted the link in the Captains Club Power Up Points thread. Post # 6298. 

No, in these days taking things way too seriously, hahahahaha.  Needed the laugh, thanks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

The fix reported a number of times is to go into your profile -  Delete your CC number and Save then Put it back in and Save -   I found it easiest to do in App.

I had noticed that I had 0 points (Preview) over a month ago when I created my celebrity account and started to make shipboard reservations for my March Beyond cruise but attributed it to not having sailed Celeb for over 15 years ago (Avid Oceania cruiser). Further research on Celeb Club perks (and past member credit/point conversion) led me to contact Club services, as I also had past Royal Carib and Azamara cruise credits that should be accountable.  They corrected it on their end and I am now Select, but they also gave me an additional $200obc after I asked for any perks I was eligible for. Maybe I was due at booking but maybe it was worthwhile to have called. Just saying😉