Sojourn Veranda Suites

Rebels82

23 minutes ago, goaliedad30 said:

We are in 624 right now on the World Cruise. Close to elevator, only cabins above, mid-ship-ish. Very comfortable and convenient.

We have also sailed in 624 on Sojourn and loved it.  So convenient.  We been on higher decks on other cruises and preferred 624!

• Like 1

'Not the best' - just deck 5, because of the bottom half of the balcony being solid and therefore a less good view.  Otherwise, for me not deck 8 because you effectively have to walk out on deck to get to the public rooms side; not enjoyable in poor weather,  or go up and down two lots of stairs or lifts.

Ideally 6 or 7, fairly central, for me.

• Like 1

DO NOT GET A CABIN UNDER THE POOL DECK. We had an upgrade to V4 on Sojourn under the Pool Bar area. Never again.  Loud scraping from loungers being tidied early morning, waking me up every day at 5am, and at night too; pounding kick drum / bass speakers during ents. Complained to Seabourn Square and pool area staff…the early morning scraping at least stopped. But noise from above is always going to happen at some stage so just avoid. Incredible that the Wintergarden Suites are below the Pool Deck too! Cabins should be all categorised as V2 or lower below Pool Deck…with a clear warning. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The areas I would avoid are

• Deck 5 since it doesn't have a full glass balcony
  • Suites 745/746 as they have a smaller veranda, slightly different layout. this is because it is attached to the Wintergarden suites
  • Accessible suites, they have a slightly different layout to accommodate disabilities 

On warm weather cruises, I like being on the same deck as the pool but that is a personal preference,  as I like to spend a lot of time on the pool deck and prefer to use my suite bathroom rather than the public lavatories.

Edited by nolatravelgirl