New to Celebrity

Cruisedreamer1

2 minutes ago, SororitySue said:

We just returned from a cruise on Silhouette. We had the classic drinks package and were not charged for Irish Coffee at Cafe Al Bacio, but I was charged 1.40 for the shot of Bailey's I had added to my latte. 

Good to know. Now if they would only fix the website to make that clearer. 

10 hours ago, jagoffee said:

I am fairly certain you are not just trying to be funny.  On your link, just click on compare packages and it will e clear to you.

Do you honestly believe the Classic package also does not include soda and any bottled water, just because it is not listed on the page showing the different alcoholic drinks?  Premium coffee are the specialty coffee’s that are also included with the Classic package. 

Obviously the non alcoholic package have been consolidate and there is only the Zero Proof package.

This is true unless I misunderstand what you are telling others.

No, I was not trying to be funny.

Yes, I honestly believed that specialty coffee's with  Alcohol were not included in the classic package as they were not previous.  Last time we had the classic package, I was charged to add Bailey's to my coffee americano. 

I still stand behind my statement that there are three, not two, different drink packages.  Two with alcohol and one with no alcohol. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SororitySue said:

We just returned from a cruise on Silhouette. We had the classic drinks package and were not charged for Irish Coffee at Cafe Al Bacio, but I was charged 1.40 for the shot of Bailey's I had added to my latte. 

And that is because Bailey's is not included in the Classic drink Liqueuers you could have had anything on the left (Classic)- Right is Premium image.thumb.png.6a701bd81cce165f40c844343807e3d4.png

6 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Yes, I honestly believed that specialty coffee's with  Alcohol were not included in the classic package as they were not previous.  Last time we had the classic package, I was charged to add Bailey's to my coffee americano. 

I still stand behind my statement that there are three, not two, different drink packages.  Two with alcohol and one with no alcohol. 

For the last two years coffees have been included. Agreed there are 3 packages, 2 with alcohol.  

On 2/14/2023 at 6:23 PM, DaKahuna said:

Actually there are three drink packages:   Classic and Premium that are alcohol packages, and Zero Proof, which is non-alcoholic. 

The Zero Proof is included as a part of the Premium Beverage Package, but not the Classic.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

The coffee's at Cafe Al Bacio are only free with the Zero Proof (excluding the ones with alcohol), or the Premium Beverage Package. 

12 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I sure did misunderstand what you said in the above most.  I concur that speciality coffee drinks with alcohol are not included in the Classic drink package.

I guess I do not agree with this part of your statement : “The coffee's at Cafe Al Bacio are only free with the Zero Proof (excluding the ones with alcohol), or the Premium Beverage Package.”  The speciality coffees are also included with the Classic Drink package. (Without alcohol).  The Classic drink package does not include all the other items included in the Zero Proof, but it does include specialty coffees, non premium bottled/can water, and sodas.  

Are you suggesting otherwise?

6 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

Are you suggesting otherwise?

Based on other post, no.  I stand corrected.  It's all confusing to me and I'll just wait and see what shakes out between now and April when we cruise.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JustCruzin77 said:

I don't know why, but I love watching everyone argue over the "3" drink packages available! 🤣

I managed to book the 4th package with an app glitch! The "Classic Non-Alcoholic Package".

As you booked using a "glitch" it's hardly relevant.

For the rest of us 3 packages all of which include speciality teas/coffees and chocolate (hot or iced).

The Zero proof package are all without alcohol.

Classic without  and with alcohol up to the price limit of the package.

Premium without and with alcohol upto the limit of the package.