Curious about Wonderland Restaurant

britty1

I always thought this restaurant was for Suite Guests, now would like to confirm it is just like the other specialty restaurants.

Another question: if it is a specialty restaurant can you use your BOGO perk to pay for the meal.

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, britty1 said:

I always thought this restaurant was for Suite Guests, now would like to confirm it is just like the other specialty restaurants.

Another question: if it is a specialty restaurant can you use your BOGO perk to pay for the meal.

Thank you.

It is just another specialty restaurant, available for anyone to book.

• Like 1

Wonderland is like any other speciality restaurant. I have eaten there several times but I go mainly for the experience. The food is different for lack of a better word and the worst of any speciality restaurant on RCI ships, although Mason Jar is not that much better in my opinion. 

• Like 1

Just off Harmony and ate at Wonderland. Prepare for an experience. Its best to tell your waiter, you want to try it all. That way you will get servings of everything like a tapas restaurant. The fun of the place is the creative way they serve the dishes. I won't give too much away but for instance the cosmos comes in an empty glass filled with cotton candy that they then pour the drink in that makes the candy disappear, and the lobster appetizer is liquified and served in a spoon. The food tastes great and there is plenty of it but the presentation is the thing. The whole presentation takes 2.5 hours. I give it 8 out of 10.

1 hour ago, britty1 said:

Thank you.

It's like no other speciality restaurant ,it's a food journey . Allways ask you may be surprised on first night .