Vista Naming Ceremony May 8

Hanoverian

10 minutes ago, Hanoverian said:

This sounds like it is going to be quite the event.  I wish that we could go to one of these ceremonies.

Giada De Laurentiis, Harry Connick to usher in Oceania Cruises' Vista (seatrade-cruise.com)

Oh good  news 

Hope they have some  exciting changes  in Toscana's offereings

If you remember when the O Class ships returned to sailing in August and October 2021, the Toscana menus were updated and some old favorites like Grandma’s Lasagne were removed. Believe me, it did not sit well and the Lasagne was returned by popular acclaim. We have had some wonderful nightly specials in Toscana, each chef brings their own touch to an excellent restaurant. IMHO, DO NOT TAKE THE LASAGNE OFF THE MENU.  

Enjoy, Mauibabes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hanoverian said:

I wonder if Oceania is thinking of persuading Giada to become its next celebrity chef?

Why must she show so much cleavage? Just horrible. I have to change the channel any time she comes on. (because my wife beats me over my head) And that smile, so pretty, and so rich. Some people just have it all. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Hanoverian said:

I wonder if Oceania is thinking of persuading Giada to become its next celebrity chef?

They have other Godmothers that are Chef's   so may  she will just be another Godmother 🤔

So glad to finally see some news about Vista. It doesn't seem like there has been much information, photos, videos since the flout out last year. Hopefully we will start to see some more of her in the coming weeks. 

• Like 1