App activity listings 2 days before sailing...will more be added?

We sail in 2 days and have been perusing the app. Most everything seems to be there (menus, shows, classes, etc).

However,

** the first night there is not a listing fir ANY type of the show in the theatre, although all the other evenings shows are listed..is it normal to have an evening with no show? (Lol..no-show).

** there does not seem to be any comedian or magician listed, all song based shows.

** there are zero movie listings for the entire week, where I have noticed every other sailing recently has been showing movies in Celebrity Central and on the Lawn.

Not a  major deal... none of these are musts and will not really affect our cruise at all. Although watching a movie under the stars while in the middle of the ocean is one of my favourite memories on a ship!!

I am just curious if anyone else has noticed these things being added on when the sailing actually starts.

Also when you go to activities at the very top the default is "Recommended"   Click and choose ALL.

I'm sure they will update so make sure you refresh.    They almost always have a show on the first night.

Edited by Jim_Iain