Pizzas QM2

babs135

2 hours ago, babs135 said:

in the Lido on the Queen Victoria there is an option to order a made-to-order pizza. Is there anything similar in the King's Court on the QM2 ?

Made to order Pizza [and a couple of other Italian items] are available evenings in the "Chef's Gallery" section of the Kings Court. [Starboard side, aft of the 'C' staircase]. This is an often overlooked table service dining venue. The rotating menu 'pop up' dining option is port side, with the preferred entrance off the 'D' staircase. 

Here is the pizza menu for the evening table service at QM2's Chef's Galley. This photo is from 2019 but I'm pretty sure it was the same menu when we ate there in November 2022. I think the selections offered by the slice at the pizza station during the day are mostly taken from this list although there might be some additional options at the pizza station.

QM2ChefsGalleyPizzaMenu.thumb.jpg.f96b80fc8bd5cc6dee13aa0ae274af30.jpg

1 hour ago, BklynBoy8 said:

I can't count the number of times we've sailed on the QM2 and still haven't tried their pizza.

This July I must.

We were in late dining Britannia - and had evening shore excursions booked [Arctic Cathedral Concert, Northern Lights] for both evenings in Tromso. We liked the pizza option better than the regular Kings Court buffet.

• Like 1

On my last crossing (Nov 2017 - 27 nights), I sometimes wanted a change from the MDR and ate in the Kings Court in the evening.  I spoke to the young lady who prepared the Pizza's and asked if they do any with anchovies. She said she didn't have any that evening but she would make sure she had some the next evening. The next evening I went along and ordered exactly what I wanted, it was a whole pizza and not slices and was delicious. Whilst cooking I got a nice salad to accompany it. I hope they will do the same in Nov 24.

• Like 1