Celebrity Cozumel pier schedule?

39august

I used to know a web site for cruise port schedules, but don't remember it. How can I find the Cozumel pier schedule for Sept, please? I want to see how many ships are in port with us, tho' I expect it to be fairly low in late Sept. 

5 minutes ago, 39august said:

Guess I'm too dumb to get cruisemapper to work. Any other suggestions, please? Or, please look up Sept. 27, 22 and let me know how many in port. 

Carnival Breeze and Conquest will be there with you on 27 Sept, 2023. 

6 minutes ago, 39august said:

Guess I'm too dumb to get cruisemapper to work. Any other suggestions, please? Or, please look up Sept. 27, 22 and let me know how many in port. 

https://www.cruisetimetables.com/cozumel-mexico-cruise-ship-schedule.html

Sept 27, 2023  3 ships   Carnival Breeze  Carnival Conquest  and  Celebrity Equinox

Wow…I just looked up my date in December…Apex will be one of SEVEN ships in Cozumel that day 😱.  Ascent will also be I port that day.  I’ll get a chance to see the new ship up close 😎

Cruisemapper is a great source to figure out how many ships will be in Cozumel, but not necessarily which pier (especially if there are more than two RCG ships).  It seems priority goes to Oasis and Edge Class ships for the International Pier.  M class ships often dock downtown if there are too many at the International Pier.

I've found a good schedule for the Puerta Maya pier but rarely see anything but Carnival Corp ships use that pier.  I haven't found a good schedule (except for one the week of) that lists which ships will get assigned to the Punta Langosta vs. International Pier.