Website issues

suzk2275a

15 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

I have the "your bookings" window that has the stateroom and list of guests in the room, but there's no place to click for details on the guests. I tried clicking on the names, but they aren't links.

That is normal if you booked through a travel agency. I think you'll have to go to "Print Documents" in your cruise manager to print off your itinerary and booking summary that will include VIFP numbers, if you need them.

1 minute ago, mz-s said:

That is normal if you booked through a travel agency. I think you'll have to go to "Print Documents" in your cruise manager to print off your itinerary and booking summary that will include VIFP numbers, if you need them.

Yep, we booked through a TA.

But, print documents no longer works (at least for me). I only get a 2 page general information sheet.  The booking summary and itinerary is not there anymore.

Just now, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Yep, we booked through a TA.

But, print documents no longer works (at least for me). I only get a 2 page general information sheet.  The booking summary and itinerary is not there anymore.

That's odd, it's working fine for me for my September cruise booked through a TA. Perhaps you should call your TA so they can print you off a booking summary and itinerary.

29 minutes ago, mz-s said:

That's odd, it's working fine for me for my September cruise booked through a TA. Perhaps you should call your TA so they can print you off a booking summary and itinerary.

Thanks.  I have it from my TA already.  

It's not really a problem, just that it's odd that it's no longer working for me. 

Also, I noticed that it used to stamp both the date and time on the booking summary sheets.  Now, it's stamping the date, but not the time.  Are you still getting the date and time stamp?

Plus, it looks like the changed it.  Didn't the general information sheets used to be more than 2 pages?

2 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Thanks.  I have it from my TA already.  

It's not really a problem, just that it's odd that it's no longer working for me. 

Also, I noticed that it used to stamp both the date and time on the booking summary sheets.  Now, it's stamping the date, but not the time.  Are you still getting the date and time stamp?

Plus, it looks like the changed it.  Didn't the general information sheets used to be more than 2 pages?

Yes, I am still getting the date and time stamp.

The Important Information is 4 pages total for me, but only 2 are applicable to US sailings from what I can see.

4 minutes ago, mz-s said:

Yes, I am still getting the date and time stamp.

The Important Information is 4 pages total for me, but only 2 are applicable to US sailings from what I can see.

Interesting.  I only have info applicable to US sailings. Here's the top part of mine. Updated sheets, maybe?

image.thumb.png.93e4e7b9fc914e80cb9646281f4db2c8.png

13 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Interesting.  I only have info applicable to US sailings. Here's the top part of mine. Updated sheets, maybe?

image.thumb.png.93e4e7b9fc914e80cb9646281f4db2c8.png

I have no idea how to explain the difference in what you're seeing.

On 3/8/2023 at 4:22 PM, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

It is still that way for me as well for the five cruises I have booked between now through 2024.  Two of them are through a TA and the other three through Carnival.  Before now when I went to Print Documents it always showed my itineraries and my booking summaries.  On one of the cruises, if I access Invoice details, it is all zeroes now - wasn't before.

• Like 1

We're getting something weird now in our print version of the Boarding Pass.  No ship listed.  Been that way for a couple days.

One thing that Carnival should re-think is their awful outsourcing of IT overseas.  It's been terrible for years now and certainly frustrates their customer base.

2 hours ago, lazydayz said:

We just checked in for our 3/26 Celebration cruise and same.  When going to print, it was just the boarding passes, those two pages of generic Carnival stuff, then our luggage tags.  Weird. 

Yes; same here. But it is even more strange. Some time back I had saved the pdf files from the download for the boarding passes, luggage tags and general information.

Our boarding passes have changed. There is now this in the upper left corner, unlike the copy from weeks back:

image.png.27a0eb28dfe94d6164146f9ad9b3f927.png

I figure they added that to help the terminal check in folks recognize priority.

Our luggage tags have also changed from a few weeks back. Previously they had a green background in the deck and room number area (I think to designate the area of the ship) but that is now red.

And, as has been noted, the general information page that used to give itinerary, billing and OBC information is now just useless BS.

• Like 3