Hotel with parking and shuttle to Manhattan port

Mr and Mrs C

5 minutes ago, Mr and Mrs C said:

Looking for a hotel that offers a shuttle and parking for a cruise mid September. We would need it for a one night stay and looking for safe and clean, we don’t need fancy. The one I had heard of is sold out.

None that I know of that offer a shuttle to the Manhattan Cruise Terminal. Certainly none in Manhattan proper but I don't believe any in New Jersey either. There are hotels that offer a park and cruise package in NJ but not a shuttle. 

5 minutes ago, Mr and Mrs C said:

Looking for a hotel that offers a shuttle and parking for a cruise mid September. We would need it for a one night stay and looking for safe and clean, we don’t need fancy. The one I had heard of is sold out.

The only possibilities will be in New Jersey.

At one time two hotels in Ridgefield Park, the Hilton Garden Inn and the Hampton Inn offered packages that included transportation to the Manhattan Cruise Terminal . Check them out to see if they still do.

Also Trinityreservations.com has usually offered some hotels that have packages including transportation to Manhattan Cruise Terminal.  Check their website. 

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

The only possibilities will be in New Jersey.

At one time two hotels in Ridgefield Park, the Hilton Garden Inn and the Hampton Inn offered packages that included transportation to the Manhattan Cruise Terminal . Check them out to see if they still do.

Also Trinityreservations.com has usually offered some hotels that have packages including transportation to Manhattan Cruise Terminal.  Check their website. 

Thanks for your info! I called the Hampton inn and it is $309 plus taxes for one night and up to 10 nights parking as well as the shuttle to and from the port. Thanks again! 

• Thanks 2

Hi. I myself am looking for one- I have found two- Both pretty pricey- 

Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott North Bergen- The offer a sleep, park, cruise package- includes a shuttle. For our Oct 2023 date is was $500 for the night. 

There also is Hampton in the Ridgefield, NJ that offers the same kind of package,  a little cheaper that the Fairfield at about $400. These are the only two I can find so far. 

More than we want to spend as we are only about a 2 hour drive from Manhattan in PA. Right now planning to just park at the cruise terminal. Hope this helps.  

2 hours ago, Dmelia1 said:

Hi. I myself am looking for one- I have found two- Both pretty pricey- 

I knew there was (or used to be) a hotel/cruise package in North Bergen but could not recall which hotel, thanks. At the prices quoted and your close proximity to the port, I would not use the package either. If you are looking for less expensive parking option NY Waterways has a parking garage & ferry terminal in Weehawken, NJ. Add the expense of the ferry & transportation from the NY ferry dock to/from MCT.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2023 at 2:02 PM, Dmelia1 said:

More than we want to spend as we are only about a 2 hour drive from Manhattan in PA. Right now planning to just park at the cruise terminal. Hope this helps.  

Parking at  the Manhattan cruise terminal is 45 per night, so if it's a 7 day cruise, that's 315.  Plus you can add in the Lincoln Tunnel toll at 13.75.  So if you can get the Stay, park and shuttle for around 350 at the hampton Inn, it's worth it for the extra 20 bucks.

1 hour ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Parking at  the Manhattan cruise terminal is 45 per night, so if it's a 7 day cruise, that's 315.  Plus you can add in the Lincoln Tunnel toll at 13.75.  So if you can get the Stay, park and shuttle for around 350 at the hampton Inn, it's worth it for the extra 20 bucks.

Please see ny response to your post on the other thread. To summarize it, you're ignoring the additional time that using a shuttle NJ back to a NJ hotel will take, and if money is the biggest consideration it would be much cheaper to park at Port Imperial in Weehawken and take the ferry to Manhattan. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

Please see ny response to your post on the other thread. To summarize it, you're ignoring the additional time that using a shuttle NJ back to a NJ hotel will take, and if money is the biggest consideration it would be much cheaper to park at Port Imperial in Weehawken and take the ferry to Manhattan. 

I can’t agree more, why would one park at a hotel they don’t need to stay at just to pay a bit more and have to travel back to the hotel before getting on the road to go home? Heck we drive the 25 minutes to the port from NJ and pay to park, we could save money parking at the ferry, but would rather spend more to be able to walk to our vehicle from the ship with no waiting involved.

• Like 1