Drink Menu Prices

fleeflicker

6 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

If you don't have the drink package (or Plus/Premier) add 18% to any listed price, and local taxes when in port (if applicable).

Thanks for the info. We have the plus drink package.  I was just trying to get a general idea what things cost now. I haven’t seen the new prices so I have no idea what I can get.  

Edited by fleeflicker
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, fleeflicker said:

We have the plus drink package.  I was just trying to get a general idea what I can get. I haven’t seen the new prices so I have no idea what I can get.  

The lower priced options included in the Plus package are the majority of drinks. Search this site and many posts and also Google for the current drink menus.

17 hours ago, fleeflicker said:

Thanks for the info. We have the plus drink package.  I was just trying to get a general idea what things cost now. I haven’t seen the new prices so I have no idea what I can get.  

This YouTube video has the most recent Crooners menu.

• Thanks 2

It's nice to see that the wine is no longer just "purple or clear" on the menu.

When I order a Cabernet I like to know it won't be "Bob's Cabernet".

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Thrak said:

It's nice to see that the wine is no longer just "purple or clear" on the menu.

When I order a Cabernet I like to know it won't be "Bob's Cabernet".

We call it “Chateau Outhouse” around here.  It took me a few tries to discover one I could tolerate on the ship.  Pinot Grigio was exceedingly sweet.  Pinto Noir had a weird flavor. The Wheelhouse bartender suggested I try a Red Blend.  I could tolerate it, if not enjoy it.  I prefer beer or bourbon anyway, just wanted a glass of wine with dinner.

Edited by BamaVol

29 minutes ago, BamaVol said:

We call it “Chateau Outhouse” around here.  It took me a few tries to discover one I could tolerate on the ship.  Pinot Grigio was exceedingly sweet.  Pinto Noir had a weird flavor. The Wheelhouse bartender suggested I try a Red Blend.  I could tolerate it, if not enjoy it.  I prefer beer or bourbon anyway, just wanted a glass of wine with dinner.

On our last cruise (Ruby Princess in December 2022) my wife asked the steward at Vines if he had Spellbound Petite Sirah. He said he did have it so we ordered it every time. We like the wine but it wasn't listed on any menus. It fit within the Plus package limits so we were happy. I can pay to ask.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BamaVol said:

Next time  you might try a glass of Premier wine with only a  modest upcharge for Plus cruisers. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Thrak said:

On our last cruise (Ruby Princess in December 2022) my wife asked the steward at Vines if he had Spellbound Petite Sirah. He said he did have it so we ordered it every time. We like the wine but it wasn't listed on any menus. It fit within the Plus package limits so we were happy. I can pay to ask.

Thanks for the tip.  We are on Sky in a couple of weeks - it will be interesting to know if it will be available.

Just off the Ruby and there are spirits that were premier that are now included in the plus package since the plus allowance went to 15. The grey goose essences are an example and they are still listed at 14. 

I do wonder if there will be a correction to bump those up to above 15 to make them premier only again.  All of the drinks that were plus before are still plus now and that was the main concern people had about the new packages.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wilycoyote76 said:

Just off the Ruby and there are spirits that were premier that are now included in the plus package since the plus allowance went to 15. The grey goose essences are an example and they are still listed at 14. 

I do wonder if there will be a correction to bump those up to above 15 to make them premier only again.  All of the drinks that were plus before are still plus now and that was the main concern people had about the new packages.

We were able to get Grey Goose on plus package last year

• Like 1