Escape Haven elevator?

goldmom

I'm starting to look around for our next cruise and I'm looking at either the Joy or the Escape.

In looking at the deck plans for the Escape, it appears that the only way to get from one level of the Haven to the other is to walk up (or down) a flight of stairs.  Is this correct?  DH can't do stairs so if this is the case, then my decision becomes very easy as the Joy shows an elevator in the Haven complex.

Thanks for any help!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, goldmom said:

I'm starting to look around for our next cruise and I'm looking at either the Joy or the Escape.

In looking at the deck plans for the Escape, it appears that the only way to get from one level of the Haven to the other is to walk up (or down) a flight of stairs.  Is this correct?  DH can't do stairs so if this is the case, then my decision becomes very easy as the Joy shows an elevator in the Haven complex.

Thanks for any help!

Watch my video..... Their is an elevator that goes from the Haven Lounge to the restaurant and the sundeck

• Like 1

2 hours ago, goldmom said:

In looking at the deck plans for the Escape, it appears that the only way to get from one level of the Haven to the other is to walk up (or down) a flight of stairs.  Is this correct?

There is absolutely an elevator connecting haven lounge, restaurant, sundecks.

• Thanks 1

This question comes up a lot. 

Just for reference, when entering the Haven lounge, the elevator for Escape is in front of you when walking towards the courtyard but for Joy, Bliss, and Encore, the elevator is towards the right side (near the bar).

Edited by Two Wheels Only
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, goldmom said:

Is there a particular reason, or just personal preference?

Personal preference   The Joy was orginally built for the Asian market and then re-fitted for the American market.  Do not care for Her layout and She does not have Studio cabins.  As a solo passenger, I like the Studios.

• Thanks 1