Dining menus on Medallion app

Court70

1 minute ago, Court70 said:

Do they post the menus on the medallion app. We’re doing the Alaska cruise on the Royal Princess in June 

In a word,  No. But you can find the menus for the specialty restaurants online. 

35 minutes ago, Court70 said:

Do they post the menus on the medallion app. We’re doing the Alaska cruise on the Royal Princess in June 

Yes, menus are posted daily on the app. But, not til you're aboard. So no, can't see them in advance, unless someone posts them here or online, etc. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, reedprincess said:

Yes, menus are posted daily on the app. But, not til you're aboard. So no, can't see them in advance, unless someone posts them here or online, etc. 

Thanks for the clarification  - I assumed the OP was looking for the menus now for June. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, antsp said:

Just be aware what's on the app or on the TV is very often wrong, if it's important to you check the menu outside the dining room. 

1 hour ago, antsp said:

On the Sky, Discovery and Enchanted 

I've also seen it on Regal.  I wouldn't say "very often" wrong, but do check the menu posted outside the MDR if finding something you like/want is the determining factor for whether you eat in the MDR or elsewhere on any given night.

5 hours ago, antsp said:

Just be aware what's on the app or on the TV is very often wrong, if it's important to you check the menu outside the dining room. 

We spent 9 weeks aboard Sky Princess last year and there was never a MDR menu posted outside of any dining room and the TV menu was often unavailable.Went to the desk one day and they gave me the dinner menu and it was wrong!

• Haha 1

We were on the Enchanted in January and the Caribbean Princess in February.  The menu on the app was always consistent with the actual menu.  The only exception was the menu items that were always available were not always on the app.

• Like 2