How do you book airport transfers?

dizzyr

I don't see anywhere online that I can book a transfer to the airport (MCO) at the end of our cruise. The only transfer option I see is one that includes a visit to the space centre. Am I missing something or do they not do transfers?

6 minutes ago, dizzyr said:

I don't see anywhere online that I can book a transfer to the airport (MCO) at the end of our cruise. The only transfer option I see is one that includes a visit to the space centre. Am I missing something or do they not do transfers?

This is something you can't do online.You can book them directly by calling your cruiseline...or easily once onboard. Perhaps consider private transfers also. We've used Cruise Control from Port Canaveral to MCO.

36 minutes ago, Ashland said:

This is something you can't do online.You can book them directly by calling your cruiseline...or easily once onboard. Perhaps consider private transfers also. We've used Cruise Control from Port Canaveral to MCO.

Ok thanks. The airline changed our flight to an earlier time so I wanted to see what the options were for the transfers. I’ll give them a call. 

5 hours ago, dizzyr said:

Call Royal directly or GS when on board.  

Royal Caribbean has a direct line for transfers.. 1-800-327-6700. I called to have transfers

for seven guests from the port back to the airport.  They will need your airline info and flight

time.  

After booking, our info (where to meet, etc.) was listed on our cruise docs next to the last page.. before the luggage tags.

Thanks all - our flight time kept getting changed to earlier and earlier so I decided that instead of stressing about getting to the airport on time I would stay another night and we booked the Space Center excursion with transfer to the airport and we will spend the night at the airport hotel and fly home in the morning. 

On a recent Radiance cruise, from Galveston Texas, we chose to do the airport shuttle.  Fine... but they asked if our flight was "after" 1pm, even though we were supposed to meet up at 8:15am.  It happened to be our flight was at 1:05pm.  Just make sure that if your flight is earlier now, that you'll have enough time to take care of your luggage and getting through security.