E documents

parachutes63

I checked in today too for an April 9 cruise and was surprised that the edocs weren't immediately available to print- I thought in the past they were. But it says we will be emailed once they are ready? Were others able to print them right away after check-in?

6 minutes ago, drumming cruisers said:

QUESTION I printed my E docs and i don't see what pier Bliss will berth in, for embarkation. Seems like it used to show the pier number. Do I need to look somewhere else on MY NCL account?

Thank you 

pier 66:

https://www.ncl.com/getting-to-the-pier/driving-directions#!#seattle

37 minutes ago, drumming cruisers said:

QUESTION I printed my E docs and i don't see what pier Bliss will berth in, for embarkation. Seems like it used to show the pier number. Do I need to look somewhere else on MY NCL account?

Thank you 

Sorry forgot to mention cruise is out of San Pedro CA

2 hours ago, parachutes63 said:

Firtst time cruising with NCL. I checked in this morning for a cruise on april 9th. How long will it take for them to show up on website and where will the be located?

Thank you

We've never received an e-mail saying our e-docs were ready, as RJM11 stated. Though YMMV. We've always had to keep checking our online account until a notice shows up that the e-docs are ready to print. Usually ready by the next day, at the latest. Don't forget to print your luggage tags at the same time. There will be an area within your e-docs that basically says " Print E-Docs".

4 hours ago, cruiserbear55 said:

We've never received an e-mail saying our e-docs were ready, as RJM11 stated. Though YMMV. We've always had to keep checking our online account until a notice shows up that the e-docs are ready to print. Usually ready by the next day, at the latest. Don't forget to print your luggage tags at the same time. There will be an area within your e-docs that basically says " Print E-Docs".

Your eDocs are ready to print (along with your luggage tags) a few hours after you complete your online check-in. 

it usually takes a day after youve completed the sign in for the actual docs to appear. if you check in 21 days prior to sailing, they should be there the next day. give it the 24 hrs.  log in, go to check your reservation, click summary, and at the bottom it should tell you to click and voila, your boarding documents should be there. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Your eDocs are ready to print (along with your luggage tags) a few hours after you complete your online check-in. 

That may be your experience, but not ours. Our last two cruises, e-docs were not ready until the day after they were submitted. You shouldn't assume that everyone is in the same boat, so to speak,

11 hours ago, drumming cruisers said:

Thank you 

92 will be the terminal