Cost of speciality restaurants on board

My family and I are on Explorer this summer out of Ravenna. Was going to book speciality restaurants (Izumi and Chops) on line but was wondering how much they are per adult once were on board. Does anyone have any information please. I know it’ll be cheaper on line but would rather have an idea how much of a difference it might be

1 hour ago, scottraveller said:

I know it’ll be cheaper on line but would rather have an idea how much of a difference it might be

If you reverse the discount you see in the planner, you'll get close to the on-board price. The app may also list the price.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scottraveller said:

I know it’ll be cheaper on line but would rather have an idea how much of a difference it might be

If I already know it's cheaper online then why would I need to know the difference,  knowing that won't change a thing 

Edited by alicam
Addition

Prices are also listed on the  app under Dining and selecting the restaurant.  Chops dinner for my upcoming cruise on the Wonder is $69 per adult.  $12.99 for children under 12.

Izumi dinner 1 entree is $59.99 +18% gratuity for 1 entree.  $64.99 + 18% for 2 entrees.

18 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

Prices are also listed on the  app under Dining and selecting the restaurant.  Chops dinner for my upcoming cruise on the Wonder is $69 per adult.  $12.99 for children under 12.

Izumi dinner 1 entree is $59.99 +18% gratuity for 1 entree.  $64.99 + 18% for 2 entrees.

That Izumi price MUST be for the Hibachi option, not the straight Izumi dinner.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

Thanks Crewsweeper very helpful, appreciate the info

48 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

The $69 and $12.99 with or without the18% grats.

Edited by nelblu

Depending on the demographic on a particular cruise, specialty dining can go from over subscribed to virtually empty. We have been on numerous cruises where the specialty dining wait staff were wandering the ship trying to get people to book a dinner. Typically that ends up with you getting a 2-fer or better. 

12 hours ago, orville99 said:

Depending on the demographic on a particular cruise, specialty dining can go from over subscribed to virtually empty. We have been on numerous cruises where the specialty dining wait staff were wandering the ship trying to get people to book a dinner. Typically that ends up with you getting a 2-fer or better. 

Thanks Orville. 

10 hours ago, pcur said:

Giovanni's accidentally charged me for dinner last Friday, 3/17, that was covered by my UDP.  The charge including 18% gratuity was $53.09.

That’s interesting and not much difference between that and the on line price which is around $50 when converted to US (I’m in the UK)