Quantum OTS Cabin 6692 Bed Configuration?

Does anyone happen to know where the bed is located in cabin 6692 on the Quantum OTS?  Wondering if the bed is just past the bathroom or is it more towards the balcony end of this cabin? 

I know that, in general, the cabins side by side, alternate bed locations. Cabins 6690 & 6694 are on either side of 6692, so it’s likely it is the opposite of those. 

Thanks for any information!

Thank you both for the  info.  I also assume both ships have the exact same cabins according to numbers, but???  I know the cabin holds three. I’m more concerned about where the bed(s) and sofa are located as the locations vary. 

25 minutes ago, mlbcruiser said:

Thank you both for the  info.  I also assume both ships have the exact same cabins according to numbers, but???  I know the cabin holds three. I’m more concerned about where the bed(s) and sofa are located as the locations vary. 

Bed will be by the bathroom and sofabed by the balcony.

Thank you so much,  reallyitsmema! How did you find out? 

njcruzer, i’ve seen videos of the Quantum‘s interiors and photos of various cabins,  but no way to tell what cabin most of those are. Thanks for the suggestion. 

9 minutes ago, mlbcruiser said:

njcruzer, i’ve seen videos of the Quantum‘s interiors and photos of various cabins,  but no way to tell what cabin most of those are. Thanks for the suggestion. 

When I search for a cabin on google I search for the specific cabin number and ship.  I searched for the cabin you asked about and didn't find it.  Sorry.

16 minutes ago, mlbcruiser said:

Cabins come in pairs.  On Quantum, the cabin on the left sleeps two and has the bed by the balcony.  The cabins that sleep more are on the right with the sofabed by the balcony and bed by the bathroom.  Just look at the deck plans and find a connecting pair of cabins and then go by two from there.  You count as if you are standing in the corridor looking towards the cabins.

I never realized, reallyitsmema (great  screen name, by the way!) that re connecting cabins, the one that sleeps more than two is always on the right when you’re facing the cabin entries from the corridor. Great tip! 
As for searching for a cabin via Google, I’ve searched for exact cabin numbers on certain ships before, and different ones come up. I don’t usually get the actual cabin. Most often I get a cabin of the same type in that category. Maybe I’m not lucky or looking hard enough. Thanks so much for your help.  I really appreciate it. 

Edited by mlbcruiser