Paper menus

cruise to live

53 minutes ago, cruise to live said:

Will they give you a paper menu in the dining room.  I have no desire to carry around my phone.  Also, a paper with the days activities.

Just off the panorama.   Yes they will give you a menu or you can see the menu from your cabin

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, staceyglow said:

On my last two cruises I was offered a menu at almost every MDR meal - even when I was holding my phone in my hand. 

Maybe they realize it is more efficient. On some cruises, I have noticed the paper menu and the web based one don't always match perfectly.

Yes, they will. Last November they were trying not to provide menus and would push back a little, but that change by our December cruise. Enough people must have complained. I know that turning my phone off and not touching it again for a week is a big part about what I love about cruising.

I also do not want to see a new broadcast new or anything much from the outside world when I cruise. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, asalligo said:

Yes, they will. Last November they were trying not to provide menus and would push back a little, but that change by our December cruise. Enough people must have complained. I know that turning my phone off and not touching it again for a week is a big part about what I love about cruising.

I also do not want to see a new broadcast new or anything much from the outside world when I cruise. 

Bring an old flip phone and ask them to show you how to see the menu.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Out of Iowa said:

mrplows, were the paper menus presented in the black menu holders/covers, or are they truly disposable paper menus handed to each person (and then, presumably) recycled?

On the Spirit end of January they were presented in the hard menu covers as they did before covid. (they were brown on Spirit)

6 minutes ago, FastShip24 said:

How about check out the daily menu on display all day

How about just eat off the table with your bare hands - no plate or silverware, or better yet eat standing up over a trash can to catch what falls?

I know Carnival is truly the bottom of the barrel right now, but is expecting to be given a menu at a restaurant even too much for Carnival? Is this truly how far this cruise line has fallen?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mz-s said:

How about just eat off the table with your bare hands - no plate or silverware, or better yet eat standing up over a trash can to catch what falls?

I know Carnival is truly the bottom of the barrel right now, but is expecting to be given a menu at a restaurant even too much for Carnival? Is this truly how far this cruise line has fallen?

Not true at all.  The Panorama have you menus.   ...Best cruise ever.