Wandering on the Wonder--A Semi-Live (Maybe) Review

Delay boarding. Appears ship Wi-Fi not connecting for people to check in. 
I was able to sign on Voom but settings now say no connection.

3-4 tables with long lines for people trying to check in. Longer line for vending machines 😳

1 hour ago, MightyMike said:

We just heard the issue was resolved. We heard there was a missing person from the last cruise.

Issue got resolved. Rumor was some one didn’t want to leave. But could have been missing. Guy doing B2B was my source.

Explain on pics: pimento cheese cornbread ( very good)

Deviled eggs

Souhern breakfast-good sweet potatoes hash, biscuits looked like out of a Pilbury tube, and they still haves got gravy right.

Huge Cinnamon rolls!

Drinks-Mississippi Moonshine and Peach Tea with bourbon.

• Like 1

Were you able to get the brunch reservation today when you booked all your other reservations once boarding or did you make that reservation ahead of time aside from your UDP?  

4 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

Explain on pics: pimento cheese cornbread ( very good)

Deviled eggs

Souhern breakfast-good sweet potatoes hash, biscuits looked like out of a Pilbury tube, and they still haves got gravy right.

Huge Cinnamon rolls!

Drinks-Mississippi Moonshine and Peach Tea with bourbon.

i enjoyed Mason Jar on my first day back in Apr 2022 in Ft Lauderdale.  I loved the cornbread.

So if you can please post who the Captain is as well as the Cruise Director and if any issues with Coco Cay and docking?

thanks

17 hours ago, MLAW said:

Were you able to get the brunch reservation today when you booked all your other reservations once boarding or did you make that reservation ahead of time aside from your UDP?  

No reservations needed on embarkation for Mason Jar brunch.

13 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

i enjoyed Mason Jar on my first day back in Apr 2022 in Ft Lauderdale.  I loved the cornbread.

So if you can please post who the Captain is as well as the Cruise Director and if any issues with Coco Cay and docking?

thanks

As I pay little attention to these people, I need to look them up. But will post later.

Adult comedy. No idea who the Asian American guy was. But from what I could catch, he was funny. Good facial expressions. Ragged on a couple of 18 year olds, good sports.

Jazz in Music Hall was fine. Singer,Kelly(?),did old standards,tried a little scatting, nice voice.

6B567620-A5F3-4593-857D-1E35D7144BA5.jpeg

• Like 1

Solarium 7:30 no one 😳

Grabbed a circle couch/ lounger.

waiting for DW and grab a bite.

she made reservations at Hooked for lunch and we have reservations at Giovanni’s tonight.

Layout on deck 5and 6 and 8 are just like other Oasis ships. It the upper decks and mostly aft that seem different. 
will wander the Wonder later for pictures.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

thanks

Captain Rob

Marcelo(sp)  Cruise Director

No problem at Coco Cay the past few cruises.  We had one windy/rainy day but no docking issues.

M

My husband and I will be sailing on the Wonder next February. It will be our first time with the UDP and our first cruise as Diamond so I am really enjoying your dining and drink reviews.  Have a great day!

• Like 1