WIFI benefit question

I'm not sure how this works... can anyone help?

My husband and I are both diamond plus.  We both get 2 free days of WIFI on a cruise I believe, although we have never used that benefit.

We have been both buying the Voom package pre-cruise, but with the daily rates jumping significantly, I'm wondering if it makes sense to buy the package for just one of us and using the free days for the other.   My question is this:  If I buy the package for myself, am I still entitled to my 2 free days?  Can I just let my husband double up with mine to have 4 free days?  Or, do I forfeit my 2 free days all together when I purchase the package pre-cruise?

Thanks!

Yes, but your package will probably "hide" your free days so if you can't see that option when you go to log on you'll have to visit the Voom person on board to get them released to you.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AZ Squirrel said:

We were just on Navigator and we were told my free day couldn't be on the same device my husband used on his free day...

I wonder if this is because you need 2 unique sign on IDs to claim both of the free  benefits?   We usually travel with a phone and an IPad, so that should solve the issue I think..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hancock said:

You can also share the WIFI package you have.  Use it one at a time rather than together.

Another way is to use your free wifi noon to noon. Do that 4 times and you will cover 8 days.

Excellent tip!!

Just now, SOPOME said:

I wonder if this is because you need 2 unique sign on IDs to claim both of the free  benefits?   We usually travel with a phone and an IPad, so that should solve the issue I think..

I think that was it.  

• Like 1

we're just off Symphony, and we had 2 free days each.    My friend had purchase a 3 device package, and I used one of his 'devices'.    My DH used the 4 free days, all on his phone, all that we had to do, was to use my personal info for 2 days, with a unique log in, and then use his personal details, with a separate unique log in for his other 2 days, and he didn't use the days consecutively either.    He used one and then waited a few days before using the second day.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, texmex.ferr said:

we're just off Symphony, and we had 2 free days each.    My friend had purchase a 3 device package, and I used one of his 'devices'.    My DH used the 4 free days, all on his phone, all that we had to do, was to use my personal info for 2 days, with a unique log in, and then use his personal details, with a separate unique log in for his other 2 days, and he didn't use the days consecutively either.    He used one and then waited a few days before using the second day.

Perfect; thank you!

• Like 1

On 4/1/2023 at 6:04 PM, SOPOME said:

This is exactly correct. I have free "Signature" internet. But, my GF and I each have 2 "Diamond +" days. She has to make a different login to use her free ones, and mine.

• Like 1