Carnival Glory Azure Pool

sydney dog

Is it very busy in this area?  DH and I like to just hang out by a bar and relax and eat.  Last time we were on the Legend and hung out by the Tides Pool and sat by the Pizzeria for a lot of the time.  Is the Glory Azure anything like this?  We are all the way Aft (7439) and were just looking for the closest bar to our room.  It looks like an easy elevator ride to Azure.  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  

Thanks!!!

It's definitely way less busy than the main pool, that's for sure. Other than sailaway or maybe a couple peak afternoon sea day times there were always seats at the bar, and the pool was adults only and never crowded early, and even on peak sea days way more sedate/adult than the main pool. 

Now, Conquest class will pretty much always be more crowded than Spirit class wherever you are, but Azure is definitely your best option here!

10 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

It's definitely way less busy than the main pool, that's for sure. Other than sailaway or maybe a couple peak afternoon sea day times there were always seats at the bar, and the pool was adults only and never crowded early, and even on peak sea days way more sedate/adult than the main pool. 

Now, Conquest class will pretty much always be more crowded than Spirit class wherever you are, but Azure is definitely your best option here!

Is Azure adults only by policy, or did kids just not go there? I know on Pride, Tides is in serenity, so is adults only, but on Glory, isn't serenity deck 12 forward?

8 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Is Azure adults only by policy, or did kids just not go there? I know on Pride, Tides is in serenity, so is adults only, but on Glory, isn't serenity deck 12 forward?

As of mid March, the signs were still up! No pool in Serenity, maybe that’s why? 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG_8460.thumb.jpeg.9b24aa449b5a20383754d7b13ba07549.jpeg

• Thanks 1

It has been a few months since we were on the Glory and the pool seemed to be what you are looking for. No kids, but lots of adults standing in and sitting around pool with cocktails in hand. We enjoyed that area.

We were on the glory last week and loved the adult pool. Did not see any “non-adults” during the times we were there. Loungers can be hard to come by at times as there are not as many. If that was the case, we went up to the adult only section of the serenity deck.

Been years since I've been on Glory (or Conquest), but the area is a little calmer by the back pool.   It should be adults only, but that is hit-or-miss.    It seems to come and go if they enforce it.   On sea days it's a little fuller than usually parts of the day...usually groups standing around by the walls talking and drinking.     Somewhere I have a pic of me alone in that pool doing a backfloat with my mojito in hand.

Below is a sea day.    The hot tubs stayed pretty full and loungers could get full up.
CM3ADQLmQxNVieNoDHImwveixA1QlS-c--YDLly1_mz7A5gklrJybsIN7SLgDMbHE9S3IwLmBNvnIMjR9xPtUOdaI0MGnbAQJhjgZlhPEQPBPD89tqg2R9e8-2WzO1bZyrv2nHkSfJ5s_5A_COtIsSLNa-E5vVTbpUElTToqQDJnPzZXMjaO8ud0qbi1LK6SyagLPzQWUqeWERobo0KQgHLTYvwDxasEsGzvidl9ZMrmFuOOt_G3K2wMaprx32F4w3qE56OpEkUx0XRJ4aqB4Ji1EYiBTPBM6Tju5dh9O-OCiSqAn4LNGUODFzyMOT6EW76fH64Ohuch-FvHQOSZ4caJB2CoTESfq79-ly6IM81rnOlu-CRtxZ-YtJDd9YjQsc8wHq0bLeNdvttBSIg1cj2eZi0c4YpXsDIzujPWwdkDThJ9l06itSlp6JIfyrKp-QzT769mZMBewuEaPWMVCOfMPAVB-FPFZbLql71daThd0_Fb6j7nGqBcQoyE3NxMCOrBxNkQdYTu66-vWRY_vV0qUNClj_qkU5EoKcDMcJHXrm7sE1HD61-RbHJJtPN97Avvt8u25SzMdRt6EgbwACdMFPhXs1X-cW2h6QQV0mjgOGulo7HCc8lLUcN-ZbX1c3kXpHSoApv9kXxEXosrVB6Zu9KUrQUc2NOYNTmCS_1o6PBvFZz9tW2-N2VNWOpUeHrsTBVidFb_4I8g2FIXzotPFDaIWVhi81fMsGoPpZ9CujKjF_fiAW-l4JlopdyAQR67JzSeKvgPF8gqAn9mUcp_BOeOW-TZakI8ecpxcf-mE-6MipugzR2xURj5pAIS7_AHh7-8BHBTvavh0wGxsfcpQywHUMCOPn0NaV3QO3NbZxZuZhJL5EYt87Bi1DX1ucfBh8HmxWvSC_7jK1zTzaknyEF3Uz8jO6uEcqvRHFII5AJurA=w1252-h939-s-no?authuser=0

The Glory also has this "pool" in the Spa area with a separate hot tub.  Water was a bit warmer and the whole area is full of condensation, but is a neat place to find.

RFAhGBRkRpNchucVdTaS4CaxZ-C0ZxZsdqEfDaB7p-Eyw7wkVediHY9DfytvbpiiWAgLmB2dURUVzniF644zQiXRjAL9xEzXVQ4kCdxB3jMR1oy1HY5n3GVxnqpsVdOLdaGz2i2QtSsnzzNvMcnpAVWf4RrtpQ1I05eDkCwanSOjQxjuYXJW1R7JX3v6breEldrH0c8oyd43iitYi3UAtPNQuWJX-4ehcDcGTuwH9kJUDaBEoQk_uZBPsVLT4z7dXpu-6aJHG6uDj4AxHj-VFbaW-hML_5BU9101oJoIqAUnzZfLL5kwSOp-eE_Qz46QrHJiHHZITP3_0gLQk9gwhUKbLIX49Rl-j4_nsXF58CXYJMzo1aKiawnO3-VcYb0BJW5RJUYH9u0P-XRPzphp0H5LWS6-5XYjLbUpcZ4ufnqM8kiC7p6dEHF34aHGWrxKFWL6ceVdJ8vGvm61VDss1V-XA01_T--ewnHLHSTRXucpnqB_vw6jY6Nhq4LtEz_VMqiKIkOn8-01Q0dFQkeF4CHxS3zSEiNlW-5bla-hvl2XaIzErJyr-QiFEPoKVSiEj6_wtPIWbz0j3i9t0h4iCqKsl1dZsE0VEJYv9FN_F56R9iMiQA0WwHjPgDu0CkUdowLr3QgdRAhpSA33CINb_mbFmRTLB6W2ATA8IVSDIhafMMlErNYSqaQ4wKkG-ehGc_LuXganxEVmNDuRVjhTOFH1gBxkvHlwRAKebNxojevyNfyDOC1pdfRFsS1f0eeuDzbslXthTFGnH2GPLAqvqPww_0j_fOLlMpJKk2jwGZri39pWX7AN9BO9vWMWTKFG7zejlsvoXtNjbIJnh9aCr7EArz0OHZkDPNW780NL_5h1tCYMTbduFopow1I3XmpT2jAUv37jH37NXW7_D5p1FFgjTv38_QWKuNHcX77RZYtNoz7rJA=w1252-h939-s-no?authuser=0

51 minutes ago, Sabalon said:

The Glory also has this "pool" in the Spa area with a separate hot tub.  Water was a bit warmer and the whole area is full of condensation, but is a neat place to find.

Can't see the pic, but if that's the hot tub by fitness area, that's been removed.  I think there is a fitness studio there now.

32 minutes ago, StephPS79 said:

Can't see the pic, but if that's the hot tub by fitness area, that's been removed.  I think there is a fitness studio there now.

Was wondering about that.  I looked at the deck plans first and didn't see it - the area is massage Room and aerobic room, but they still had it there in the photos for the Glory.   Well, disregard that folks!

This was our go to place to hang out on deck and while it was busy at times there were usually chairs/tables/loungers available and always space in the hot tub/pools. It still has the adult only signage from when it was Serenity. Never saw many young 'uns running around.