Anywhere to store luggage?

ClaireA1978

We have around 7 hours to kill before we have to be at the airport after leaving the ship. Is there anywhere to leave luggage either at the Port, near Cocoa Beach or near airport so we can go and do something (other than the KSC excursion) and not have to lug cases around?

Thanks in advance

one way car rentals to Orlando airport are pretty common and allow you to put your bags in the trunk (boot) ..... I don't know of any luggage storage in beach or Orlando areas that I'd recommend other than a hotel that might hold bags pending a later checkin . . .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ClaireA1978 said:

We have around 7 hours to kill before we have to be at the airport after leaving the ship. Is there anywhere to leave luggage either at the Port, near Cocoa Beach or near airport so we can go and do something (other than the KSC excursion) and not have to lug cases around?

Thanks in advance

Get a day room at the Hyatt right there in the airport.  You can relax and freshen up before your flight…

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ClaireA1978 said:

Just looked into this and looks ideal! $6 per bag for 24hours, well worth not having to pull cases about all day. Many thanks

Double check the operating hours of the store you plan to use. Make sure if doesn't close before you plan to pick up your luggage.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bounce sounds great.  Last time we were in Miami, we went to an indoor shopping mall and the information area had a place for us to check our luggage for free. Sorry I don't remember which mall. But it was nice to shop and have lunch better than the airport for hours. It was a stormy day.

this bounce thing sounds really great

BUT I checked just a few details. Suppose I departed a ship in Port Canaveral this morning and want my bags held a few hours due to a late flight (wanna go to the beach)

There is a location at PC .... YES

here's their hours copied from their web page:image.thumb.png.bd94b1665f196b024b1531105bef62dd.png

am I wrong but doesn't this ay if I drop my bags off exiting a cruise on Saturday I can't get them back until Sunday . . . 

Edited by Capt_BJ