Unable to view E-Tickets / Web Check In

RBrowny

Hi,

I thought I'd put in here, before going to MSC. Usually get a response much quicker here. We have a cruise in 20 days and although all my information has been provided, I can't see any sort of e-ticket that I can access. Here is what I see:

image.thumb.png.539e569efae4166a938c7020f97a42e8.png

After pressing Go to Web Check-in, it then displays with this, despite me adding a Credit Card on that will be used: 

image.png.64abd7977b147e0fc1d2d1d407fd5e8a.png

Finally, this is what I see, even though I have filled in everything: 

image.thumb.png.5254ae9a852ebd906c52b5c5477a7918.png

There feels like there's no option to select the passengers to select to web check in, and get sent the e-tickets.

Anyone else had these sort of issues, or any idea how to fix this?

If you booked through a Travel agent, then they have to send you the tickets/Boarding pass etc.

The get around that used to work  if booked through a TA and the ship you are sailing on uses the MSC for me app, is to down load that to your phone/tablet, Check in, then it allows you to email the documents to yourself.

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/on-board/internet-apps/msc-for-me

Edited by LifeonMars

10 hours ago, RBrowny said:

Hi,

I thought I'd put in here, before going to MSC. Usually get a response much quicker here. We have a cruise in 20 days and although all my information has been provided, I can't see any sort of e-ticket that I can access. Here is what I see:

After pressing Go to Web Check-in, it then displays with this, despite me adding a Credit Card on that will be used: 

There feels like there's no option to select the passengers to select to web check in, and get sent the e-tickets.

MSC USA.  I did as you did above but would not be able to send e-ticket to my email either

This is how I did a couple days ago and it work for me and my cruise is 30 days away.  I just logged into my account (did not use booking number) just user id and password.  At the middle of this page it said HOW TO GET MY E-TICKET. there is a section GO INTO WEB CHECKIN  then below it - my email address already filled in by MSC and at right of it SEND TO MY EMAIL (just hit it and MSC sent it to my email address).  I had tried it several times and it worked each time.

Hope it would work for your site too.  I am glad to get this task completed before the cruise even if I have TA.

Good Luck.

2 hours ago, LifeonMars said:

If you booked through a Travel agent, then they have to send you the tickets/Boarding pass etc.

The get around that used to work  if booked through a TA and the ship you are sailing on uses the MSC for me app, is to down load that to your phone/tablet, Check in, then it allows you to email the documents to yourself.

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/on-board/internet-apps/msc-for-me

Yeah, booked through a TA. I have the app but no where on there says about checking in 😞 

3 hours ago, CruisingFox27 said:

Is there a button which says 'email tickets'?

I had a similar screen with no apparent option to check in and the web check in tab did nothing. However, when I selected email tickets, it did.

Yeah, the button is greyed out and not clickable.

13 minutes ago, ChattTenn said:

MSC USA.  I did as you did above but would not be able to send e-ticket to my email either

This is how I did a couple days ago and it work for me and my cruise is 30 days away.  I just logged into my account (did not use booking number) just user id and password.  At the middle of this page it said HOW TO GET MY E-TICKET. there is a section GO INTO WEB CHECKIN  then below it - my email address already filled in by MSC and at right of it SEND TO MY EMAIL (just hit it and MSC sent it to my email address).  I had tried it several times and it worked each time.

Hope it would work for your site too.  I am glad to get this task completed before the cruise even if I have TA.

Good Luck.

I've logged into my account and can't see it at all, tried with booking number too. Email is greyed out with the selection for it, so it's not clickable.

3 hours ago, RBrowny said:

Yeah, booked through a TA. I have the app but no where on there says about checking in 😞 

I've logged into my account and can't see it at all, tried with booking number too. Email is greyed out with the selection for it, so it's not clickable.

Sorry it did not work out for you.  I am from USA just wonder if MSC system here is different than yours.  I did all this thru my laptop not thru MSC app.

How I did.  At MSC home page.

Manage Booking

View your cruise

Login = Email address/password

The below is part of the page.

The gray section is shown with my email address next to it an orange box (send to your address).  I selected it and it went thru ok.

Hi RUYEN, your next cruise departs in 29 days

How do I get my e-Ticket?

ok.pngYour booking is confirmed
ok.pngStateroom has been assigned
warning.pngYour cruise does not depart within 20 days
E-Tickets are only available within 20 days of your cruise departure. Please check back once your cruise is 20 days away
ok.pngThank you! All guest information has been provided
Go to Web Check-in

Send to your e-mail

Enhance my cruise with our onboard services

• D

On 4/14/2023 at 9:17 PM, RBrowny said:

Hi,

I eventually found my cruise papers in my spam mail.

21 hours ago, RBrowny said:

My email tickets button was greyed out too. I rang MSC (really quick, no hold) and they emailed the tickets to me while I was still on the phone.

Really stupid question and I can't find the original post but how does one get the security photo to work so I can get my e documents for my cruise?  I am so beyond frustrated it's to the point of madness!  Please someone help me and walk me through this!  I am so sorry for hijacking this thread with something about this but I'm so confused!

You don't need to do the photo. I've never done it. Just complete all the online info except for the photo and credit card/onboard payment info. They will email you your boarding pass at around 20 days prior, plus or minus a few days. They will take the photo when registering at the port, and you can enter your onboard payment info on board using the kiosks or the app.

On page 2 of our Cruise Ticket/Embarkation Form, the Passport Date of Issue & Expiry Date are recorded as MM/DD/YY which is the way the information was requested on the MSC website.  However, in parentheses next to the Passport Date of Issue & Expiry Date, it states the information should be recorded as DD/MM/YY.  Our cruise is on MSC Seascape from Port of Miami.  Can someone in the US let me know how this information is recorded on your Cruise Ticket/Embarkation Form?  We'd hate to be denied boarding due to a technical error.  

7 hours ago, jame_g said:

You don't need to do the photo. I've never done it. Just complete all the online info except for the photo and credit card/onboard payment info…

Tried to input credit card information but input to the form was blocked.

Called MSC and was advised that the block was intentional. MSC does not want the credit card number on the system. Card numbers must be provided to MSC once on board…