LIVE from Radiance Apr. 21, 2023 - The Panama Canal - Canal au Niveau de la Mer

On 4/24/2023 at 7:31 PM, njkruzer said:

We've sailed all the Radiance class ships. Most recently Jewel.  Sailed  Radiance in 2020 just before the world shut down and can't remember if the rear of Windjammer is outside as it is on Jewel.  The deck plans aren't clear.  Really enjoyed lunch out there (breakfast also weather permitting).  Can someone confirm whether the outdoor area is still there.   Thanks. 

Same here but way back in 2014!  There was a Mexican venue on deck 11 then, had some of the best tortilla soup I ever ate there....several times!  And that's saying a lot from a Texan!  Looks like they made it into a Dog House since then.  They really had pretty good food.😥

On 4/29/2023 at 1:57 PM, twangster said:

The Entering the Pacific Ceremony

King Neptune, a.k.a. Vernon our LA, held court over the scoundrels who tried to slip into the Pacific and for crimes on board. 

That is so cool...here is a real Naval ceremony on my Dad's submarine the Basuga "Crossing the international date line in the Pacific 1947" : Neptune and Queen LOL

0079PA46.JPG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, twangster said:

In theater waiting for my excursion.  They just announced Mexico has implemented a smoking ban in public.  Smokers must seek designated smoking areas. 

I've seen this elsewhere for months, it's not new. Hope you arent a smoker. Some said it's not being enforced on cruisers.