Does anyone know what was done to Koningsdam on their recent drydocking?

Waxer

Well I can tell you that the freestyle soda/coke machine was not working for 3 cruises and people reported it hadn’t been working for some time so I think Cruiser Bruce is right.

Oh and one ice machine was out of order as well.

Other than that the ship seemed in fine shape.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2023 at 2:21 PM, Hchen123 said:

This. + was wondering if they installed starlink. 

Yes they did! It’s great! 110mb downloads and just an all round good internet experience.

Watch this to see more >>>>>

https://youtu.be/tKQYP_CEnoc

I have a full review of the cruise coming to my YouTube channel so feel free to subscribe on YouTube.  Thank you

Edited by luv2cruzuk
clarification
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, luv2cruzuk said:

Yes they did! It’s great! 110mb downloads and just an all round good internet experience.

Watch this to see more >>>>>

https://youtu.be/tKQYP_CEnoc

I have a full review of the cruise coming to my YouTube channel so feel free to subscribe on YouTube.  Thank you

How much does wifi cost and is it possible to buy it only for specific days or do I have to get a package for the entire cruise?

1 hour ago, fatpig said:

How much does wifi cost and is it possible to buy it only for specific days or do I have to get a package for the entire cruise?

If you don't have the "Have it All" package that includes internet on your cruise, you can opt for the surf package for $15 per day or the premium internet package for $20 per day (if you want to stream video).

However, you do need to purchase the package for the remaining days of your cruise. If you don't buy the whole cruise package, you can wait for a few days and purchase the package for the remaining days left on your voyage. For instance, if you're on a 7-day cruise that has a few port days in the beginning, you could delay purchasing the internet package and buy it only for the remaining four days, for example, and save some money.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, luv2cruzuk said:

If you don't have the "Have it All" package that includes internet on your cruise, you can opt for the surf package for $15 per day or the premium internet package for $20 per day (if you want to stream video).

However, you do need to purchase the package for the remaining days of your cruise. If you don't buy the whole cruise package, you can wait for a few days and purchase the package for the remaining days left on your voyage. For instance, if you're on a 7-day cruise that has a few port days in the beginning, you could delay purchasing the internet package and buy it only for the remaining four days, for example, and save some money.

Thank you!